Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can A Ho3s Carfax Be Erased or Is She Always A H03?

Can The Carfax Be Erased?

• Total voters
Oh yeah nigga be trickin too
you doing the same thing by basing your personal experience

is that not an outlier?
I'm bashing my personal experience???

I'm saying that men do court women. If men didn't court why are people still getting married?

I'm saying that men do court women. If men didn't court why are people still getting married?

people are still getting married for a myriad of reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with being courted

people get married out of convenience

people get married out of desperation

i wouldnt associate any of those with courting or the idea of courting

Splitting bills is an issue? I dont buy coffee for a chick on the first day. Thats my word. Buy your own coffee.

If we continue building it will eventually get to the point ill pay for everything, and it has before on more than 1 occasion, but them first few dates? Nah
I have 0 problems paying for a date. But going Dutch is not something I'll ever do. Either you paying the full bill or I am.

I didn't say men don't court or hunt tho. I'm saying it's not an exclusively male thing to do anymore

Reactions: Lea
I have 0 problems paying for a date. But going Dutch is not something I'll ever do. Either you paying the full bill or I am.

It dont got to be all that. Splitting to see where somebodies head is at is cool.

And ive never been a cheap dude, matterfact im usually too stupid with money.

But I've heard too many stories with women using dudes for food.

Plus most importantly for me i wanna see how much you willing sacrifice to continue building with me.

people are still getting married for a myriad of reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with being courted

people get married out of convenience

people get married out of desperation

i wouldnt associate any of those with courting or the idea of courting
The reason you just listed doesn't matter if the definition or courting is pay special attention to (someone) in an attempt to win their support or favor.

You have to court before you even get to a relationship let alone get married.

Or the fact that women view sex as emotional and you didn't take that into consideration.

If you talk to multiple women they'll tell you the sex is emotional. Even if the desire is they don't want to get emotionally involved with the guy. It's not the double standard the they care about. It's their feelings that is most important
it's niggaz emotional with sex too...... i'm willing to bet at the same percentage.....that shit interchangeable..

The reason you just listed doesn't matter if the definition or courting is pay special attention to (someone) in an attempt to win their support or favor.

You have to court before you even get to a relationship let alone get married.
maybe im being too literal

this is certainly a fault of mine

but fam, people not putting that kinda thought and energy into as evidenced by the fact that 50% of marriages end in divorce.

maybe im being too literal

this is certainly a fault of mine

but fam, people not putting that kinda thought and energy into as evidenced by the fact that 50% of marriages end in divorce.

You're mixing courting with being compatible in your stance. They don't have to do with one another. You can just court the wrong person is what you telling me and it ends up in a divorce.

But to even get to a relationship and marriage you have to court. People don't up and just get married you still have to get to know one another .

If men didn't court women it wouldn't be a relationship.

My point still stands that men do court women.

You're mixing courting with being compatible in your stance. They don't have to do with one another. You can just court the wrong person is what you telling me and it ends up in a divorce.

But to even get to a relationship and marriage you have to court. People don't up and just get married you still have to get to know one another .

If men didn't court women it wouldn't be a relationship.

My point still stands that men do court women.
I agree with this

Back