Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can A Ho3s Carfax Be Erased or Is She Always A H03?

Can The Carfax Be Erased?

• Total voters
so they have to be aggressive on front street to prove they are aggressive?

check
mate

To get to the backstreet, somebody has to go on the front street first.

checkmate.

I aint doin this shit all day with you lol Just be real and admit niggas are the hunters and you're our biggest case study on here.

To get to the backstreet, somebody has to go on the front street first.

checkmate.

I aint doin this shit all day with you lol Just be real and admit niggas are the hunters and you're our biggest case study on here.

this not about me

good day sir

P.S.

Checkmate

@AP21 you never told me you were habitual shot shooter on here.:really?:

if saying hello to females is shooting my shot, then im shooting as soon as i step out the car at the arena parking lot

take from that what you will

They're the exception not the rule. For every 1 chick you'll find like that, there's a million men like that.

Name 2 chicks who shoot anywhere near as much as you and chicity on this mf?

checkmate
4uZaU9N.gif

How I catch a stray?

Only reason women aren't hunters or as sexually active as men is because of the double standard.

But the desire is there. There are plenty of circles of women who talk about and plot on men just as much as we do it

I've seen it first hand. Women be savages too. They just hide that shit.

But they definitely fucking in high numbers. And they absolutely hunting.

We just call them hoes, freaks, thots, smuts..etc

Theres also different ways to hunt.

Tigers hunt by following their prey, getting close without getting noticed, and then pouncing on their prey.

Spiders hunt by weaving a web and waiting for a dumb insect fly into their web.

All of us dudes done fell into a web while thinking we were bout go pounce on our prey.

Only reason women aren't hunters or as sexually active as men is because of the double standard.

But the desire is there. There are plenty of circles of women who talk about and plot on men just as much as we do it

I've seen it first hand. Women be savages too. They just hide that shit.

But they definitely fucking in high numbers. And they absolutely hunting.

We just call them hoes, freaks, thots, smuts..etc
Or the fact that women view sex as emotional and you didn't take that into consideration.

If you talk to multiple women they'll tell you the sex is emotional. Even if the desire is there they don't want to get emotionally involved with the guy. It's not the double standard the they care about. It's their feelings that is most important

Last edited:
Who's really getting courted these days?
My point in saying this...and AP already said what I was gonna say with the dating apps part....is that women be shooting their shot too these days. And that courting isn't really a thing anymore...niggas be tryna split the bill at Applebee's on the first date. Yall have set the tone that wasting time waiting for yall to show interest first is oftentimes useless lmao. There is no hunt or chase when anybody can just hop on tinder and have somebody at the crib within hours.

And we also hunt, just strategically. Don't mistake hunting as just speaking first or asking for the number. Putting yourself in a postion to noticed and approached by a man you like is a form of hunting. Homegirl in waiting to exhale that kept bringing the new dude home cooked meals is a form of hunting. That's how some of our granddaddies got stole. A few longer than normal "heeeeys" after church and a sample of peach cobbler and bam...grandaddy got a side family.

And if you think a thorough background check hasn't been done on you already by the time yall sit down to your first meal...aint nobody playing stupid and letting men just happen upon us anymore.

But there's also women that are bold with it. I got a buddy that's a bartender and he just moved to San Francisco to work at this spot that's near the financial district. He said he gets no less than 30-40 numbers a night sent to him on the bill or on napkins. Them corporate chicks don't have time to be sitting around waiting to weed out people coming up to them when they can just put their bids in for dudes they like.

Last edited:
My point in saying this...and AP already said what I was gonna say with the dating apps part....is that women be shooting their shot too these days. And that courting isn't really a thing anymore...niggas be tryna split the bill at Applebee's on the first date. Yall have set the tone that wasting time waiting for yall to show interest is oftentimes useless lmao. There is no hunt or chase when anybody can just hop on tinder and have somebody at the crib within hours.

And we also hunt, just strategically. Don't mistake hunting as just speaking first or asking for the number. Putting yourself in a postion to noticed and approached by a man you like is a form of hunting. Homegirl in waiting to exhale that kept bringing the new dude home cooked meals is a form of hunting. That's how some of our granddaddies got stole. A few longer than normal "heeeeys" after church and a sample of peach cobbler and bam...grandaddy got a side family.

And if you think a thorough background check hasn't been done on you already by the time yall sit down to your first meal...aint nobody playing stupid and letting men just happen upon us anymore.

But there's also women that are bold with it. I got a buddy that's a bartender and he just moved to San Francisco to work at this spot that's near the financial district. He said he gets no less than 30-40 numbers a night sent to him on the bill or on napkins. Them corporate chicks don't have time to be sitting around waiting to weed out people coming up to them when they can just put their bids in for dudes they like.

1516488957972.gif

tenor.gif

Splitting bills is an issue? I dont buy coffee for a chick on the first day. Thats my word. Buy your own coffee.

If we continue building it will eventually get to the point ill pay for everything, and it has before on more than 1 occasion, but them first few dates? Nah

My point in saying this...and AP already said what I was gonna say with the dating apps part....is that women be shooting their shot too these days. And that courting isn't really a thing anymore...niggas be tryna split the bill at Applebee's on the first date. Yall have set the tone that wasting time waiting for yall to show interest is oftentimes useless lmao. There is no hunt or chase when anybody can just hop on tinder and have somebody at the crib within hours.

I went on plenty of dates and I don't hear men don't pay for dates. I swear people just take a couple of outliers and make it the normal.

I've talked to so many women here in the dfw its ridiculous and the shit y'all are spewing is not what women complain about

I went on plenty of dates and I don't hear men don't pay for dates. I swear people just take a couple of outliers and make it the normal.

I've talked to so many women here in the dfw its ridiculous and the shit y'all are spewing is not what women complain about
you doing the same thing by basing your personal experience

is that not an outlier?

Shit fucked up niggas like yeah here go my $10 for this 2 for $20 at applebees.

I don't know what that dutch dating life about and don't really care to know. Operate how you feel. My view nor your view on things like this is right or wrong. Just how we see shit.

If I ask a woman out on a date or to join me anywhere then I pay the bill.

Back