Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can A Ho3s Carfax Be Erased or Is She Always A H03?

Can The Carfax Be Erased?

• Total voters
Erase her past for what? I’d be more concerned with if she’s clean, does she protect herself, how is her emotional and mental health. I remember when I was with my daughter’s father and we talked about stuff like this. Your past is still a part of you but it is what it is.

Who's really getting courted these days?

Says the nigga who shot his shot with damn near every woman on ABW

tenor.gif

I said i was gonna chill for the rest of the week, but yall mfs making it tough.

Says the nigga who shot his shot with damn near every woman on ABW

tenor.gif

I said i was gonna chill for the rest of the week, but yall mfs making it tough.

do you know the definition of courting?

What does that have to do with hunting?

gabi asked who's getting courted these days

Olo said females

I said nah

you insinuated that b/c i have been the greeter to the ABW females, that I am courting them. That's not what's happening

your move

gabi asked who's getting courted these days

Olo said females

I said nah

you insinuated that b/c i have been the greeter to the ABW females, that I am courting them. That's not what's happening

your move

So you're saying @atribecalledGabi 's post had nothing to do with my post that she quoted about men being the hunters?

So you're saying @atribecalledGabi 's post had nothing to do with my post that she quoted about men being the hunters?

you said when it comes to dating and courting, who are the hunters

my point is, the playing field has changed

there are still some people that subscribe to traditional ideals of dating. They are the minority as evidenced by the influx of dating apps. So, i would say, no one is really courting anyone these days

you said when it comes to dating and courting, who are the hunters

my point is, the playing field has changed

there are still some people that subscribe to traditional ideals of dating. They are the minority as evidenced by the influx of dating apps. So, i would say, no one is really courting anyone these days

I don't agree, but lets say that's the case, nobody's dating with the intent to get married. Fact still remains, whether they're dating to fuck or get married, the men are the hunters.

I don't agree, but lets say that's the case, nobody's dating with the intent to get married. Fact still remains, whether they're dating to fuck or get married, the men are the hunters.

generally speaking, thats how men are wired yes, but NOW?? there are chicks who are just as or even more aggressive than men in their approach to dating.

They are bold, forward, and let it be known their intentions to rid themselves of wasted time trying to act cute just b/c they are a female. They get straight to business. The numbers are to the point now where the women outnumber the men, so its not hard to fathom that women can be, and in a lot of instances, the hunter instead of the hunted

generally speaking, thats how men are wired yes, but NOW?? there are chicks who are just as or even more aggressive than men in their approach to dating.

They are bold, forward, and let it be known their intentions to rid themselves of wasted time trying to act cute just b/c they are a female. They get straight to business. The numbers are to the point now where the women outnumber the men, so its not hard to fathom that women can be, and in a lot of instances, the hunter instead of the hunted

They're the exception not the rule. For every 1 chick you'll find like that, there's a million men like that.

Name 2 chicks who shoot anywhere near as much as you and chicity on this mf?

checkmate

They're the exception not the rule. For every 1 chick you'll find like that, there's a million men like that.

Name 2 chicks who shoot anywhere near as much as you and chicity on this mf?

checkmate

we outnumber the females here

checkmate

Back