Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can A Ho3s Carfax Be Erased or Is She Always A H03?

Can The Carfax Be Erased?

• Total voters
I haven't had a non-music related debate on here in a min, i appreciate that yall, that was fun lol

It's necessary. If you're aware that unless she has a gun or a weapon, there's really no harm a chick can do to u, then there's no need to hit a woman. Unless you're a bitch ass nigga and if you are u deserved to be locked up.

I've seen a broad sleep a nigga. There's videos all over the internet showing chicks arguing with dudes where she lays his ass out. Even if he gets right back up, she still put his ass on the ground.

Don't underestimate your opponent. The moment you do, you'll find yourself waking up with some skinny nigga over you talmbout "You got knocked the fuck out!!!"

I've seen a broad sleep a nigga. There's videos all over the internet showing chicks arguing with dudes where she lays his ass out. Even if he gets right back up, she still put his ass on the ground.

Don't underestimate your opponent. The moment you do, you'll find yourself waking up with some skinny nigga over you talmbout "You got knocked the fuck out!!!"

If a nigga out here gettin slumped by women, go head and commit that. Plus it shouldn't be difficult to hold a chick down and stop her from throwing punches.

The double standard when it comes to body count is wholly unnecessary. It all goes back to an antiquated way of thinking about women and their sexuality. I thought the same way as a kid but age has helped me to see this double standard for the BS that it is.

To answer the thread, being a hoe is part of who you are. It's not just something you do. There are deep seated things that go into being a hoe. So I don't think a person can just stop being who they truly are. You can stop giving into the urge but that hoe will always be laying in the cut, ready to pounce.

Last edited:
I'm talkin about regular people, not old ass women approaching death with no fucks given fam.
How you know they not just embracing something that's been in all women all along that they just found the confidence to run with.

These chicks be in their 40'sn starting out.... Which is when they say women hit their sexual apex

"If you a bitch & wanna switch, it ain't too late to change"

"Jus cuz you sold ya body don't mean you a hoe for life"

- Chad Butler

Back