Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can A Ho3s Carfax Be Erased or Is She Always A H03?

Can The Carfax Be Erased?

• Total voters
I don't want somebody who is out there just dipping in every Jane, Jill and Sally. Have some class and respect your bodies fellas. You are worth more than what's between your legs. Find a woman who is willing and deserving to wait for your gift.
this shit made me laugh.....

but i agree

lol

It’s a little different though. Women are generally weaker than men but the miles on private parts is the same. I stand by my opinion. This is a double standard we can do without.

I explained earlier in this thread, our parts are not the same. Woman can catch a UTI by simply wiping the wrong way, the pussy isn't meant to have a bunch a niggas in and out. A pussy is where life is created, a contaminated pussy will have higher chances of the baby coming out fucked up. I can bust a nut in a chick and disappear forever, that baby is for life for the woman. That's where the seed grows and blossoms. Sex is much different for women than it is for men.

so you completely in denial of nigga fucking mad chicks to cover up insecurities???

fucking mad chicks is 100% is perfectly mentally healthy and not a mask for anything else???

naw bruh... u cut it out.....

this is a discussion forum, a damn good one.... and we have actively and progressively debated many topics about the psyche of people, relationships, double standards, sex all that...

one of the main things tha comes up quite frequently is toxic masculinity....

"A nigga who gets a lot of women will always look cool and the nigga who has all the women on him, all the women will want......................U can't show me a cool nigga who don't get women."

you gonna sit up here and confidently state......with the amount of shit i know you think and talk about on the regular........ and say that those statements don't contribute into what could be considered a flase sense of security...

men who feel in order to be cool and accepted they have to fuck mad chick
men who feel because they don't fuck mad chicks they're not as much of a man as one who does
men who lie on their dick to seem more desirable by women
men who go above and beyond to throw themselves at the feet of women jsut to fuck...simps
men who so pressed to fuck that they one night chicks and forget to wrap up.....shit we gotta whole debate in another thread about the consequences of this now...

i ain't tryna change the world..i'm just saying let's revisit this and see if it's an accurate description or possibly something that is providing a false declaration of what it takes to be a man

Are men or women the hunters when it comes to dating and courting?

It being okay for a guy to sleep around but a woman who does the same is a whore.
Is this a necessary one or one we should stop perpetuating

I explained earlier in this thread, our parts are not the same. Woman can catch a UTI by simply wiping the wrong way, the pussy isn't meant to have a bunch a niggas in and out. A pussy is where life is created, a contaminated pussy will have higher chances of the baby coming out fucked up. I can bust a nut in a chick and disappear forever, that baby is for life. Sex is much different for women than it is for men.
I don’t totally disagree but contaminated dicks contaminate pussies too. 60 dicks vs 60 pussies... used is used. I’m just saying he’s the same whore she’s forced to be so let’s called him fucked up too.

I was dating a chick one time and made the mistake of asking how many dudes she had slept with. It was in the mid 60s. Tried to let it go and convince myself that I was being a hypocrite but I never looked at her the same.

But kudos to her for being honest

60?! Damn she was pulling up Klay numbers to you fam!

klay-thompson.png

I don't want somebody who is out there just dipping in every Jane, Jill and Sally. Have some class and respect your bodies fellas. You are worth more than what's between your legs. Find a woman who is willing and deserving to wait for your gift.
This why Rem worth the 400k

The double standard exists because vwomen are seen as givers of life suppose to be delicate, polite blah blah all that bs... but many men dont value or want those qualities.dont want that they just want the illusion of the facade to be visible to the outside world some cats dont care if a chick has a brain in their head...

Off in a tangent but in short women are seen one way men are seen another boys will be boys vs women the carrier of life.

People think its natural to be instinctual rather than thoughtful when it comes to men... its one of those bullshit universally accepted truths

I don’t totally disagree but contaminated dicks contaminate pussies too. 60 dicks vs 60 pussies... used is used. I’m just saying he’s the same whore she’s forced to be so let’s called him fucked up too.

Sex is still different. The baby doesn't grow in us, the baby grows in women. The dick goes into women. I walk into a bunch of stores and places all the time, not just anybody can walk into my house. The pussy should be your house not the 7-11.

Sex is still different. The baby doesn't grow in us, the baby grows in women. The dick goes into women. I walk into a bunch of stores and places all the time, not just anybody can walk into my house. The pussy should be your house not the 7-11.
This don't make no sense whatsoever LMAO

Is this a necessary one or one we should stop perpetuating

It's necessary. If you're aware that unless she has a gun or a weapon, there's really no harm a chick can do to u, then there's no need to hit a woman. Unless you're a bitch ass nigga and if you are u deserved to be locked up.

The double standard exists because vwomen are seen as guversbif life suppose to be delicate, polite blah blah all that bs... but many men dont value or want those qualities.dont want that they just want the illusion of the facade to be visible to the outside world skme cats dont care if a chick has a brain in their head...

Off in a tangent but in shirt women are seen one way men are seen another boys will be boys vs women the carrier of life.

People think its natural to be instinctual rsther than thoughtful when it comes to men... its one of those bullshit universally accepted truths

k4w8tdtkiyhg.gif

Are men or women the hunters when it comes to dating and courting?
Depends on individual.

You gotta lotta aggressive women out here
And a lotta passive men.

There's a whole group of older and aggressive women called cougars....

Who are great hunters with typically high body counts

Depends on individual.

You gotta lotta aggressive women out here
And a lotta passive men.

There's a whole group of older and aggressive women called cougars....

Who are great hunters with typically high body counts

I'm talkin about regular people, not old ass women approaching death with no fucks given fam.

Again, I don’t disagree. I only disagree with the double standard... right for him, wrong for her. Because let’s be honest although we amazing women bring forth life, we can’t create it alone. So where’s the guys accountability? He is responsible for the ultimate assist.

Back