Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can A Ho3s Carfax Be Erased or Is She Always A H03?

Can The Carfax Be Erased?

• Total voters
Niggas will always get props for fuckin alot of women, cuz we're the hunters, while the women sit back and pick and choose who they want to entertain. That's why when there's a chick who's giving it to everybody, she's "easy" to hunt, shit some chicks u don't even have to hunt , just say hi and the drawers are coming down.

Until there's a paradigm shift and roles are reversed or the dynamic of dating is different, it will always be this way. Then when we start talking health, it's laughable. Women can't even wipe the wrong way without catchin some type uti, u think having a dozen niggas in your pussy every month is gonna end well? lol

I'm all for equality, but cut it out.
Women also think and react differently from men

Niggas will always get props for fuckin alot of women

imma be the extra judgey dude here and say it really don't matter......

what we learn as we get older...quality over quantity....

at some point it has to become trivialized.....

i look at sex almost like taking a life.....

how numb you think a person is to that shit after 15+

no way it feels the same way it does when it was your first time....

dudes fucking mad women then as a result can't trust women...

i might be jumping to too many ideas... i just think this whole double standard should be revisited... cuz i feel it does more harm than anything to feel like fucking a high number of women is something to be proud of vs something to be concerned about.....

i think a lotta dudes be broken inside, and keep fucking new women to escape that hurt...and is that not something women are criticized for??

it's the same type of self detrimental behavior imo

i might be jumping to too many ideas... i just think this whole double standard should be revisited... cuz i feel it does more harm than anything to feel like fucking a high number of women is something to be proud of vs something to be concerned about.....

i think a lotta dudes be broken inside, and keep fucking new women to escape that hurt...and is that not something women are criticized for??

I tried to have a discussion about this and a different perspective as to the issues some have with intimacy and thr decline of "happy" marriages as time has passed. It was in a thread BNE made

I know this probably wasn't for men, but I thought I'd share this.

link below

The Divine Marriage: Spiritual Meaning of Sex and Marriage

Not posting this an an absolute, just a idea to ponder. Based on that, woman are VERY spiritually significant and important.

i mean look how out of hand it gets

i gotta homeboy that ruined a relationship because he couldn't take just fucking one chick...

his girl found a chick for them to do a threesome with... then he left his girl for the chick he did the threesome with....

then.....he hit me up and asked me if i would "wife swap" with him....he wanna fuck outer chicks but his girl said she gotta fuck other dudes too...

so these two freak balls talk... and i'm the only dude he trust to fuck his girl.....i don't have to let my wife know about the shit. he just threw it out there incase we got down like that....

maaaannnnn i almost punched the nigga...... but i was like.....yo... just be single.....

this shit ain't for you

That sounds cool, but that's not reality.

That's more of a fake jedi mind fuckboy tactic from the bible "he who is rich, is really the poor man" foh lol Nah nigga, the rich nigga is rich.

A nigga who gets a lot of women will always look cool and the nigga who has all the women on him, all the women will want. We see it everyday. No woman wants the fuckboy in the corner that no other women wants. U can see this shit on animal planet, that's not just with humans, that's across the board. U can't show me a cool nigga who don't get women.

And miss me with the whole "since he fucked alot of women, he doesn't trust them", there's niggas out here who fucked 2 women their entire life who doesn't trust women. Cut it out fam.

Double standards will always exist and some are necessary. Some work in males favor, some work in females favor.

If bne hits me and I hit her back and bust her shit open , who do u think is going to jail?

Double standards are necessary.
I agree that they’ll always exist but if a dude and a girl both slept with 60 people she is no more “used” as he is but she looked at negatively and he’s looked at positively for the most part. It’s wack.

I agree that they’ll always exist but if a dude and a girl both slept with 60 people she is no more “used” as he is but she looked at negatively and he’s looked at positively for the most part. It’s wack.

I think it's necessary.

Similar to the example i used with domestic violence. It's not right the men can do the same as women do, but get punished worse, but it's necessary.

I'm not saying all double standards are necessary, but some are.

I think it's necessary.

Similar to the example i used with domestic violence. It's not right the men can do the same as women do, but get punished worse, but it's necessary.

Maybe I missed it, but what's a necessary double standard

I think it's necessary.

It’s a little different though. Women are generally weaker than men but the miles on private parts is the same. I stand by my opinion. This is a double standard we can do without.

That sounds cool, but that's not reality.

That's more of a fake jedi mind fuckboy tactic from the bible "he who is rich, is really the poor man" foh lol Nah nigga, the rich nigga is rich.

A nigga who gets a lot of women will always look cool and the nigga who has all the women on him, all the women will want. We see it everyday. No woman wants the fuckboy in the corner that no other women wants. U can see this shit on animal planet, that's not just with humans, that's across the board. U can't show me a cool nigga who don't get women.

And miss me with the whole "since he fucked alot of women, he doesn't trust them", there's niggas out here who fucked 2 women their entire life who doesn't trust women. Cut it out fam.
so you completely in denial of nigga fucking mad chicks to cover up insecurities???

fucking mad chicks is 100% is perfectly mentally healthy and not a mask for anything else???

naw bruh... u cut it out.....

this is a discussion forum, a damn good one.... and we have actively and progressively debated many topics about the psyche of people, relationships, double standards, sex all that...

one of the main things tha comes up quite frequently is toxic masculinity....

"A nigga who gets a lot of women will always look cool and the nigga who has all the women on him, all the women will want......................U can't show me a cool nigga who don't get women."

you gonna sit up here and confidently state......with the amount of shit i know you think and talk about on the regular........ and say that those statements don't contribute into what could be considered a flase sense of security...

men who feel in order to be cool and accepted they have to fuck mad chick
men who feel because they don't fuck mad chicks they're not as much of a man as one who does
men who lie on their dick to seem more desirable by women
men who go above and beyond to throw themselves at the feet of women jsut to fuck...simps
men who so pressed to fuck that they one night chicks and forget to wrap up.....shit we gotta whole debate in another thread about the consequences of this now...

i ain't tryna change the world..i'm just saying let's revisit this and see if it's an accurate description or possibly something that is providing a false declaration of what it takes to be a man

all fucking under the age 21 should be expunged from your account once you hit 25

ages 21-25 counts wayyyyyyy more than ages 15-21

any thing under 21 is adolescent hoeing..

hoeing without fully knowing or completely grasping the weight of consequences.....

over 21 hoeing is grown ass hoeing... u know what the fuck you doing....

Y'all Niggaz cold as ice....

Don't give out no passes

if ever someone is gonna wild out and hoe around... do it early....college age....

as long as you protect yourself, and don't drop any kids... go crazy...

and bring that shit to an end around the time you would graduate....

but that's just me...

difference of opinion

@King Du yo you talking like this is a juvie record.......it can't be sealed!

being-a-hoe-is-just-like-having-a-felony-that-7044677.png

Maybe I missed it, but what's a necessary double standard

1 example.

If a man and his girl is having an argument, she punches him (doesn't really do any damage) and he punches her back and bust her shit open. He should be the one punished.

I don't want somebody who is out there just dipping in every Jane, Jill and Sally. Have some class and respect your bodies fellas. You are worth more than what's between your legs. Find a woman who is willing and deserving to wait for your gift.

niggaz will fucking kill a woman for turning down his sexual advances because they feel that it attacks their manhood...

kill because their sexual performance is ridiculed...

kill because someone else fucked who they wanted to fuck....

i think we put just a tad bit too much of our manhhood on fucking....

i know there's a psychological term for that shit..... but i'm mostly talking out my ass cuz it sounds good....

bare with me

Back