Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can A Ho3s Carfax Be Erased or Is She Always A H03?

Can The Carfax Be Erased?

• Total voters
From a prospective of ho being a male or female.

Some ppl finally find that person that makes them change their ways. Some ppl ho around cause they not trying to be saved at that moment.

If I'ma a drug addict, and during the time of being a drug addict. I steal from family, I sleep with anything, I live a cruddy life and all.

Then I get clean and stop doing drugs, and remove myself from things that trigger me to want to do drugs.

1 year clean, 2 year clean, 3 year clean, and so on till I'm not addicted to drugs. I was a drug addict but I'm not no more. At the same time I have to deal with what I've done. But im not a drug addict anymore.

Crazy that that's the comparison I got make but, alotta chicks who be hoes. Are look at in the same vein by society as drug addicts are.

That being said, you gotta define a hoe. Is it she sleeps around alot. Or is it she sleeps around alot with anyone that shows her attention. Cause a woman can sleep around alot, but have a standard she don't go below. Then really, she's just a sexually active adult..so
download.jpeg ion know

i have the unpopular belief that it makes no different if you're a man or a woman... fucking around is fucking around....

whether is judged heavily or excused, it should be the same for both sexes..

that master key/master lock analogy holds no weight imo...

simply because niggaz with high body counts have just as much disregard for intimacy and relationships as women with high body counts....

it's something mental that changes when u get that high in numbers...can't explain it, but i see it all the time in the way ppl talk....

at th risk of sounding judgmental once again. i think couples should have similar body counts to be truly compatible....

I was dating a chick one time and made the mistake of asking how many dudes she had slept with. It was in the mid 60s. Tried to let it go and convince myself that I was being a hypocrite but I never looked at her the same.

But kudos to her for being honest

To answer, yes, a real man can expunge her record

giphy.gif

It all depends
Word, it's all personal preference on what you consider to much consensual sex was had by this person, and or what type and who they had sex with.

And at the same time, it should only matter if you're personally dealing with that person. Like Rubato said, 60 was too much for him. And there's nothing prudish about that. That well exceeded his bar and he should want a woman who hasn't been that around cause that the type of woman he wants.

At the same time, there are guys that exsist where who you slept wit, matters more than the amount of who you slept wit. Its all personal and shouldn't be a standard.

Last edited:
Dudes are funny though. Like real funny. Me included.

We could literally fuck every single woman we tried to fuck. Like every woman we tried, we fucked but we will whole heartedly believe that somehow even though no other chick in our experience turned down sex, wifey is somehow different.

I was dating a chick one time and made the mistake of asking how many dudes she had slept with. It was in the mid 60s. Tried to let it go and convince myself that I was being a hypocrite but I never looked at her the same.

But kudos to her for being honest
IYiWZNX.gif

i have the unpopular belief that it makes no different if you're a man or a woman... fucking around is fucking around....

whether is judged heavily or excused, it should be the same for both sexes..

that master key/master lock analogy holds no weight imo...

simply because niggaz with high body counts have just as much disregard for intimacy and relationships as women with high body counts....

it's something mental that changes when u get that high in numbers...can't explain it, but i see it all the time in the way ppl talk....

at th risk of sounding judgmental once again. i think couples should have similar body counts to be truly compatible....

I agree with you 100%

However, does this issue being addressed by your old compadre Gillie The Kid effect your opinion?

Man I can talk all day to my wife about funny stories about chicks I used to fuck.

But we can be watching power and she be "ghost is sexy" and in my mind I'm like

:Pathetic:"get the fuck outta this bed, whore"

:hahaha:
We got fragile egos man, I wish it wasn't that way but it is

i slowed down when i realized that had i exhibited a bit more swag my numbers could have been astronomically higher and the risk of kids or std's would have greatly impacted my future......

plus i used to get myself caught up in a lotta situations that either did or coulda led to a one night stand... and my judgement while intoxicated is not the best...

Im more concerned about if she ever cheated.

I have never asked a chick bout her numbers. Thats weak to me.

Here is what I look for. Has anybody in my circle hit? If so, that never goes away. If someone I know hit it, it can be 20 years ago, i aint wifin.

Next, does she have a reputation amongst people I know? My circle considers her a smut? It aint happening.

Past that, im only worried about if this chick is gonna cheat on me. I believe once a cheater, always a cheater. Thats my focus. If she cheated on her old man, chances are she gonna cheat on me.

If she passes those 3 tests, meaning no one I know hit it, no one I know knows that she has the reputation of a hoe, and I cant prove she cheated, she gets a fair chance.

If she slept with a 100 dudes while she single and before me, I would be disgusted but I would never know cause I will never ask.
u smart

we went bowling once....and this big grimace looking frumpy goofy chick runs over to us

"DDDDDDDDD!!!!! oh my gosh!!!!!! how are you???......these your babies.....oh my gooodness, i be seeing their pictures on face book!!! they are so adorable......and this your wife??? oh my goodness she's so pretty, how you doing.....my name is frumpy.....yall look so nice... i'm so happy for yall... You have come such a long way D, nice seeing you...Imma tell humpty and dumpty i saw you!!! tak care!!!!"

wife looks at me,......
:lilb:
u fucked her didn't u?

:ohshit2:
she used to order pizza and beer for a nigga, have like 3 blunts already rolled up............all i had to do was show up....i was young...vulnerable.....

her:
:Pathetic:

"Bish, why you gotta be a ho all the time........im tryna love you" - Fresh 215

I fee like anybody can change that if they want to....at the same time I dont down or judge any grown person that chooses not to

I had a couple that were out there smh

Man I can talk all day to my wife about funny stories about chicks I used to fuck.

But we can be watching power and she be "ghost is sexy" and in my mind I'm like

:Pathetic:"get the fuck outta this bed, whore"

:hahaha:
We got fragile egos man, I wish it wasn't that way but it is

I dont really care about that shit.....there's an ongoing joke between us about either Shemar or Klay Thompson.....if she's cuttin up I act like ima tell one of them about us....or if they come on tv Im like "here go yo sissy ass boyfriend.....nice eyebrows"

we both comment on women, whether tv or in public so its just not uncomfortable like that

I hear you on the fragile egos and wont deny it....but outside shit like that shouldnt really bother anyone

Back