Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

RE:COLOR BULLETS

Where to Get Blue Bullets in Modern Warfare
The thing with the tracer rounds in Modern Warfare is that they’re locked to specific variants of certain weapons. They’re also locked behind a paywall. The gun that shoots blue bullets in Modern Warfare is the Cerulean variant of the Kilo 141. To get the blueprint for the Cerulean assault rifle, you have to buy the Nikto Operator Bundle that shows up in the store every now and then for 2400 COD Points. The pistol included in the bundle, the Blue Dwarf, also shoots the blue tracer rounds. Sadly, you can’t get the weapons on their own, but the bundle does come with a lot of stuff, including a knife and watch.

To get the blue bullets working, you don’t have to do anything extra. Just take the guns into a match and you’ll see them working immediately.
Where to Get Red Bullets
The method of obtaining red tracer rounds in Modern Warfare is essentially the same as the blue ones. The only way to get red bullets is to buy them from the store. The gun that fires them is called the Cerise, a variant of the FN Scar 17. You can buy this gun as a part of the Tracer Pack Red Bundle in the store for 1600 COD Points. This Bundle also includes a pistol called the Red Dwarf which also shoots the red tracers rounds.

It’s unfortunate that colored bullets are strictly locked behind a paywall, but if you really want something to spice up your Modern Warfare games, keep an eye on the store.

Which one you think gets more XP?

I think plunder is more exciting than warzone from the limited time I played.

I'm not even arguing about this lmaooooo. Either are the millions of people that choose to play br and ignore plunder.

RE:COLOR BULLETS

Where to Get Blue Bullets in Modern Warfare
The thing with the tracer rounds in Modern Warfare is that they’re locked to specific variants of certain weapons. They’re also locked behind a paywall. The gun that shoots blue bullets in Modern Warfare is the Cerulean variant of the Kilo 141. To get the blueprint for the Cerulean assault rifle, you have to buy the Nikto Operator Bundle that shows up in the store every now and then for 2400 COD Points. The pistol included in the bundle, the Blue Dwarf, also shoots the blue tracer rounds. Sadly, you can’t get the weapons on their own, but the bundle does come with a lot of stuff, including a knife and watch.

To get the blue bullets working, you don’t have to do anything extra. Just take the guns into a match and you’ll see them working immediately.
Where to Get Red Bullets
The method of obtaining red tracer rounds in Modern Warfare is essentially the same as the blue ones. The only way to get red bullets is to buy them from the store. The gun that fires them is called the Cerise, a variant of the FN Scar 17. You can buy this gun as a part of the Tracer Pack Red Bundle in the store for 1600 COD Points. This Bundle also includes a pistol called the Red Dwarf which also shoots the red tracers rounds.

It’s unfortunate that colored bullets are strictly locked behind a paywall, but if you really want something to spice up your Modern Warfare games, keep an eye on the store.

Was just think about buying the blue ones yesterday on crip. If it wasn't gun specific I'd cop for sure.

Come on man,

I was shooting at someone and my back was turned and of course the enemy came from behind me and killed me, as I'm looking at the kill cam, I see the dude pull out a small spray bottle or some shit and sprayed something in my eyes/side my face, Like some mosquito spray or substance that make your skin peel off or some shit.
Is this something that you need to buy?

Come on man,

I was shooting at someone and my back was turned and of course the enemy came from behind me and killed me, as I'm looking at the kill cam, I see the dude pull out a small spray bottle or some shit and sprayed something in my eyes/side my face, Like some mosquito spray or substance that make your skin peel off or some shit.
lmao nigga what did you save it

are you talking about the shit you spray on walls?
i think you got the title of Woat death.. buts its chamberlain 100 status...

I just Utube'd what I was talking about, and I think you are right being that it was the spray you use to spray the wall, what I think happen was he sprayed me, and he also did a finish move to kill me. When he sprayed me, I thought I had died from the substance that came out from the spray, then he did a finish move on me to just kill me again I guess, but looking at the Utube video, I see that you can spray the wall, he may have pulled it out by mistake or something idk, but that was my first time seeing the spray, which I thought he used to kill me with.

Yeah I've accidentally sprayed people instead of throwing shit at them

I just Utube'd what I was talking about, and I think you are right being that it was the spray you use to spray the wall, what I think happen was he sprayed me, and he also did a finish move to kill me. When he sprayed me, I thought I had died from the substance that came out from the spray, then he did a finish move on me to just kill me again I guess, but looking at the Utube video, I see that you can spray the wall, he may have pulled it out by mistake or something idk, but that was my first time seeing the spray, which I thought he used to kill me with.
lol i also forgot who i was talking to lol he was trollin your earthworm ass lol

Come on man,

lmao as much camping you do im surprised this hasn't happened sooner

Come on man,

lmaooooooooo

Come on man,

lmaooooooooo

Back