tenor.gif

idk why you cant hear anybody else talking that niggas reaction was hilarious

Last edited:

they did you dirty @Mooney

shit it aint even kill you until you decided to walk off

tenor.gif

idk why you cant hear anybody else talking that niggas reaction was hilarious

Lol.

You have to set it to record entire party.

I got hit by a loadout drop in the air the other day in warzone. It didn't kill me tho.

Lol.

You have to set it to record entire party.

I got hit by a loadout drop in the air the other day in warzone. It didn't kill me tho.

yea bruh, it was picking up before idk what happened

Maybe I changed a setting n didnt notice cause I was messing around with some shit earlier in the day

I hate being a completionist

ugh

ended up back in ground war trying to knock out some blueprint challenges. only have to get a few more kills will the desert eagle

fuck the objective, I'm camping the flag and killing as many as I can before the match is over

I got 6 kills this last match which is more than the 5i got in total the previous times I tried playing this mode

I really am a good leader

being a leader does not require being in first place

a good team leader makes sacrifices for his team

although i wasn't in first place just ask these guys how many times I sacrificed myself by laying on top of the objectives while they were all out having all of the fun and getting kills.

Do you know how boring that shit is? to just lay there on the ground and hope for some action to come your way when everybody else is on the other side fighting n gettin all the kills? Its really boring but somebody has to do it if you wanna win. Not everybody can be out there fighting to get they kills up bros.
RHDz5sEKbeWJjEB7Qw.gif

@Knock_Twice how boring is it to lay there and wait for some action?

FINALLY got my 30 kills in groundwar with the desert eagle...that shit was stressful

Back