Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I'm not even arguing about this lmaooooo. Either are the millions of people that choose to play br and ignore plunder.
Fam

I just asked for your personal opinion lol

I'm not arguing. I would be down to play either one. I was just saying in my limited time playing plunder, there appeared to be more action out the gate vs when the circle stops shrinking

Fam

I just asked for your personal opinion lol

I'm not arguing. I would be down to play either one. I was just saying in my limited time playing plunder, there appeared to be more action out the gate vs when the circle stops shrinking

Niggas get canceled for wanting to play plunder around here. Ijs.

Sounds like you don't want smoke.

Still downloading Lol smh.

Did anyone else have to update twice? My shit updated overnight then when I woke up, warzone was updated but there was a 18gb download I needed in order to play multiplayer. I usually level my guns in the morning. I was hot. Only took 15-20 minutes to download tho.

Bout to get back on once I finish eating. Either quads with the homies or shoot the ship.

Did anyone else have to update twice? My shit updated overnight then when I woke up, warzone was updated but there was a 18gb download I needed in order to play multiplayer. I usually level my guns in the morning. I was hot. Only took 15-20 minutes to download tho.

Bout to get back on once I finish eating. Either quads with the homies or shoot the ship.

Mines got stuck on the "Checking for Updates" screen, I restarted my PS, and it started the downloading process, which is still going

If you own the game, there were two downloads

If you own just warzone, then you had 1

It was in the link I posted nignog

If you own the game, there were two downloads

If you own just warzone, then you had 1

It was in the link I posted nignog

Ok... here's the part where I tell you I didn't read it. Ain't shit you can tell me about this game.

:hahaha:

last night was like an episode of the twilight zone

why the fuck this nigga Cain was getting first place in some of our games.. :yikes1: i don't know..but I don't like that shit.

niggas were lagging all over the place

Du wouldn't stop singing Trinidad James

Mooney got a carepackage dropped on top of his head and died

that shit was just wild

Oh yea.. and before niggas say anything I missed wit bout 3-4 cruise missiles

last night was like an episode of the twilight zone

why the fuck this nigga Cain was getting first place in some of our games.. :yikes1: i don't know..but I don't like that shit.

niggas were lagging all over the place

Du wouldn't stop singing Trinidad James

Mooney got a carepackage dropped on top of his head and died

that shit was just wild

Oh yea.. and before niggas say anything I missed wit bout 3-4 cruise missiles
but you want to be the team leader:scust:

YALL NIGGAS NEED TO RECORD MOMENTS I IHAVE MY SHIT SET TO 3 MINUTES SO I CAN UPLOAD

SHIT BE FUNNY AS HELL I WISH I SAW THAT CARE PACKAGE SHIT THAT WAS IN RUST ? I FORGET

yea man

i got that shit recorded im laughing my ass off thinking about that shit right now

i was laying down in a corner at the back of the map n it spawned mooney right infront of me, nigga didnt move out the way fast enough n my carepackage crushed him

that nigga said "Hey man, what the fuck?"

but you want to be the team leader:scust:

Domination and kill confirmed mostly

I really am a good leader

being a leader does not require being in first place

a good team leader makes sacrifices for his team

although i wasn't in first place just ask these guys how many times I sacrificed myself by laying on top of the objectives while they were all out having all of the fun and getting kills.

Do you know how boring that shit is? to just lay there on the ground and hope for some action to come your way when everybody else is on the other side fighting n gettin all the kills? Its really boring but somebody has to do it if you wanna win. Not everybody can be out there fighting to get they kills up bros.

Look if dont nobody give me credit for nothing else that happened last night at least give me credit for that one game on the map with all the buses and the shoe store cause I held it down. We were so close to losing that shit cus they kept rushing A toward the end but me n my tactical drops made sure they aint get that shit at the last minute. I think the score was like 196 to 200.

Back