Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Nigga...

I be trying to be Captain America, the terminator, Jack Bauer, Rambo, everything trying to help them shits...I admittedly have no idea what I'm doing and looking to your for direction...

But you get them done with randoms...

Maybe you just better taking orders and not a good leader......

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

2-3 niggas gotta have the revive and 1 the armor, 1 the ammo box.

Im a much better leader than AP

i dont be yelling all in the mic

telling niggas to go to B n then getting mad when the other teams capture A & C

I don't put un-needed pressure on these guys like that and even though im leading the bunch a lot of times it doesn't even seem like it cause im not constantly fussing at them for shit.

My lax style of team leading through suggestion actually leads to victories.

Im a much better leader than AP

i dont be yelling all in the mic

telling niggas to go to B n then getting mad when the other teams capture A & C

I don't put un-needed pressure on these guys like that and even though im leading the bunch a lot of times it doesn't even seem like it cause im not constantly fussing at them for shit.

My lax style of team leading through suggestion actually leads to victories.
l0HlvtIPzPdt2usKs.gif

Plus I need time to get lit.. y'all want some shit to talk about....... I'm full of shit as a requirement.

Y'all gonna get this work
:sup:

Aight, next time I'm on with y'all, I'm muting my mic and I'ma do the shit y'all be doing and see what y'all think of that

Nah

I know how you do. How you leading and you 2nd to last in kills

see thats your problem you worried about K/D when you should be worried about the objective

thats why we be losing :ghost:

besides I told yall, if yall wanna take it there, we can take it there. Private free for all, no shenanigans. No gun game, just a straight up death match.

dont nobody wanna do that tho :ualreadyknow:

see thats your problem you worried about K/D when you should be worried about the objective

thats why we be losing :ghost:

besides I told yall, if yall wanna take it there, we can take it there. Private free for all, no shenanigans. No gun game, just a straight up death match.

dont nobody wanna do that tho :ualreadyknow:
You know you wish washy when we running we be doing good you get a audience you feel the need to show out. We always hear these so called great stories. Shit like Bigfoot you'll never see em

Freeman, why don't you like plunder

Waste of time. Nothing really strategic about it. Its based on luck. You just running around trying to pick up the most money.

It's for niggas that's not built for that battle royale life. Imo.

Im trying to out last niggas not out loot them.

Waste of time. Nothing really strategic about it. Its based on luck. You just running around trying to pick up the most money.

It's for niggas that's not built for that battle royale life. Imo.

Im trying to out last niggas not out loot them.
Which one you think gets more XP?

I think plunder is more exciting than warzone from the limited time I played.

Back