Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I was lit last night. Drinking coffee now.... Little knucklehead came home like 730

He love them co-ops

I finished them all season one when I was doing as many missions and challenges as I could.
Disappointed they didn't drop new ones. Shit don't really have much replay value after you beat em.

I'll try the survival mode one day.

@AP21 been up trying to beat special ops downtown verdansk for hours. I see you nigga.

:hahaha:
Nah b lol

Get yo shit fixed

I ain't played that map in days

Been spamming tf outta other ones though. Almost done. Would've been finished with this latest challenge but this motherfucka got a chopper gunner and was killing the enemies I was trying to with my precision airstrikes

bruh I was mad as shit and @Duwop was pissing me off because that drunk/high nigga was telling remeber the time stories while I was getting killed after ever respawn. I was mad as fuck at everything last night

Lmaoooo

when that nigga done got right he be talking bout every thing but the objective bruh, that shit be funny

sometimes I can come in the party and know right away that nigga been drinking.

I remember like 2 weeks ago it was me n him bout to run some shit n he kept party inviting me I sent him a message like "Yo hold up" i was trying to find my mic and this nigga done sent like 5 more invites so i accept the invite so he'll chill. Soon as i get in there this nigga start talking n i send another message "Yo, hollup bruh"

nigga just keeps talking the whole time while im looking for my mic

I love getting the challenges

But I keep completing the with randoms but not y'all

I wonder why

Side eye
Nigga...

I be trying to be Captain America, the terminator, Jack Bauer, Rambo, everything trying to help them shits...I admittedly have no idea what I'm doing and looking to your for direction...

But you get them done with randoms...

Maybe you just better taking orders and not a good leader......

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Nigga...

I be trying to be Captain America, the terminator, Jack Bauer, Rambo, everything trying to help them shits...I admittedly have no idea what I'm doing and looking to your for direction...

But you get them done with randoms...

Maybe you just better taking orders and not a good leader......

giphy-downsized-medium.gif
plot twist

we dont even use the mics

Back