Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Yeah I don't have a problem with either.

Jailbreak is only for people in the gulag. I don't really have an issue with that or most wanted.

I like the additions. More going on in the game and it's less predictable.

I dunno if it was a glitch or what but non-gulag people come back too. My teammate did it in doubles. Most wanted contract is cool. That's not new though, just brought it back.

I think it was all just put in to encourage fighting. Fight at the loadouts, or at buy stations during fire sales.

It's not doing too much yet, but it's getting closer.

I dunno if it was a glitch or what but non-gulag people come back too. My teammate did it in doubles. Most wanted contract is cool. That's not new though, just brought it back.

I think it was all just put in to encourage fighting. Fight at the loadouts, or at buy stations during fire sales.

It's not doing too much yet, but it's getting closer.

I like the addition of fire sale too. Niggas that run zombies know.

Buy stations finna be hott. Niggas gotta move smart.

yea, I have it watched and everything but i never get an alert
i'll look into it but i never get alerts for threads lol

I turned all that off...I just check "new posts" every single time im online

I like the addition of fire sale too. Niggas that run zombies know.

Buy stations finna be hott. Niggas gotta move smart.

Ya it's cool. Im just like, let the best team win. Jailbreak brings people back for nothing, fire sale brings people back free. They're trying to help bums too much.

If you aren't good enough to win, you lose. Let it be.

I play with the shittiest guys in warzone

Niggas be mad far from each other

I’m over here carrying the team with 4 kills and shit

Oh shit you made it sound like they wea randoms, haha. Might have to just mark every place you're moving to so they do the same. Then you can tell them to wait up.
I ain’t have the energy to lead like that I just said whatever man. Niggas parachuted off the roof of a building to go to a gas station while I’m still in the stairwell of the building. I said “if somebody downs me I’m not gonna even be able to get revived...That’s crazy”

*crickets*

Meanwhile I just saved the both of them when they were downed on the roof by one guy who I killed

i then took down a whole squad by myself after they killed the both of them AT the gas station

I ain’t have the energy to lead like that I just said whatever man. Niggas parachuted off the roof of a building to go to a gas station while I’m still in the stairwell of the building. I said “if somebody downs me I’m not gonna even be able to get revived...That’s crazy”

*crickets*

Meanwhile I just saved the both of them when they were downed on the roof by one guy who I killed

i then took down a whole squad by myself after they killed the both of them AT the gas station

Haha, that'll happen though. Gotta spread out some. Sounds like the problem is just they can't win a fight.

Back