Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

This week was hell lol

I played like 5 min of one of the newer maps.

This week should be a lot better for me as far as playing this should go

I peeped the free shit on the battle pass. I dig em. Better than season 3 shit imo

I was playing trios

my friends just suck

niggas don’t even drop in the same zone

Lol. We got one friend like that.

Group: pings a recon at port.

This nigga: pings scavenger at airport "imma do this one and get with yall. I gotta do a challenge. "

Me: "But you know the rest of us can't do anything until you done..."

This nigga: starts scavenger.

He doesn't play with us anymore lol.
We had another one like that but he's tightened up..

Can't stand niggas trying to lone wolf and do selfish shit and not play a team game.

Haha, that'll happen though. Gotta spread out some. Sounds like the problem is just they can't win a fight.

Nah niggas need to be in close proximity. Your odds are better 4vs whatever than 1 vs multiple guys.

I hate when niggas get in gunfights and don't ping the enemies talking about "help" nigga how?

Last night niggas say let’s go to the prison

(bitch nigga ultimately wants a heli)

we all say cool

I’m in the plane and I see in my screen Squad leader has jumped or w/e I’m like wtf

so I jump and we are all talking about going to the prison.

i then ask why are you at the hospital?

homie says he’s making his way to the prison

since I jumped out later the other guy was already at the prison while my parachute only got me to the port

I then only have the pistol and I’m like “holy shit I’m gonna die since I’m by myself my closest teammate is 435M away”

Shit like that is annoying as fuck

Nah niggas need to be in close proximity. Your odds are better 4vs whatever than 1 vs multiple guys.

I hate when niggas get in gunfights and don't ping the enemies talking about "help" nigga how?

I mean all 3/4 don't gotta be in the same building at the same time. Don't be spread far, but there's only so much loot.

I run the pinwheel strategy but do recons along the way depending on the original circle and if they are close to where we are.

But I'm down to play

I'm not opposed to it at all

I have no problem playing with any of you I just don't feel like running a tutorial if I'm keeping it a buck. Still learning and improving myself.

I just @'d those guys cause I see them online playing or see them in here actively talking about it.

Back