Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Put it like this, I see Freeman is on usually when I'm able to get a few minutes in and he's usually in game so I never send an invite

I can respect him not wanting to hold hands and carry the group all the time, but I would be lying if I didn't admit warzone is a step learning curve for me as I don't care about a lot of the shit y'all do, but at the same time, I understand I have to change my approach if I want to be even decent at this.

So that's where I'll try to improve on. Just being more patient and focus on trying to do other stuff instead of run and gun. I'll try to run with some randoms or something in the meantime

Put it like this, I see Freeman is on usually when I'm able to get a few minutes in and he's usually in game so I never send an invite

I can respect him not wanting to hold hands and carry the group all the time, but I would be lying if I didn't admit warzone is a step learning curve for me as I don't care about a lot of the shit y'all do, but at the same time, I understand I have to change my approach if I want to be even decent at this.

So that's where I'll try to improve on. Just being more patient and focus on trying to do other stuff instead of run and gun. I'll try to run with some randoms or something in the meantime
Run solo to start I would suggest

since you play gun game a lot you should be sufficient in the random guns you have to loot

it’s not that hard though. Loot, slow down the pace, be strategic when stalking ppl or to keep yourself from being caught in open areas, and just survive

be comfortable in gunfights and learn how to run away when necessary

don’t bite off more than you can chew. My first warzone game I sat in one building until I HAD to move lol

this is only last week but it’s funny I ain’t play multi but one time since

shit is kinda annoying actually

Run solo to start I would suggest

since you play gun game a lot you should be sufficient in the random guns you have to loot

it’s not that hard though. Loot, slow down the pace, be strategic when stalking ppl or to keep yourself from being caught in open areas, and just survive

be comfortable in gunfights and learn how to run away when necessary

don’t bite off more than you can chew. My first warzone game I sat in one building until I HAD to move lol

this is only last week but it’s funny I ain’t play multi but one time since

shit is kinda annoying actually
Great advice

I just don't get the appeal of warzone.

It's just not a fun mode to me.

I'll play, and I'll try to win, I think last time I played with Freeman we were one of the final two teams... But when it was over I felt... No sense of accomplishment

I'll play, and I'll try to win, I think last time I played with Freeman we were one of the final two teams... But when it was over I felt... No sense of accomplishment
Thats how its addictive. Keep chasing the magic dragon. I honestly dont care bout winning but its funny to talk shit and atleast not look like a sorry ass group.

You only feel good when you win. Coming in 2nd sucks cause that means there was a high possibility there were things you could have done to win it.

The layers they added should make it more fun for yall add niggas but that also makes the learning curve steeper.

I just like the fact I have to think to play/win.

I enjoy talking shit with yall but multiplayer has become whatever to me. I just play it to gold my shit at this point.

Are any of the dlc guns worth purchasing?

And how tf does that battle pass work how Do you earn tokens or whatever I’ve been at 500 for the longest

And how tf does that battle pass work how Do you earn tokens or whatever I’ve been at 500 for the longest
If the tokens are a free tier, that's the only way you'll get tokens outside of buying them

Fwiw, I've been stuck at 500 as well

I'm sure that's by design

Last edited:

Depends on how you play. Theres no blueprint you can't create if you willing to put the time in tho. They don't provide any kind of in game advantage. The loot in this game is all cosmetic.

I wouldn't purchase a dlc for the gun tho. Maybe the character but you can unlock alot of em by just doing the challenges and co-op missions.

It helps speed up the journey to maxing certain weapons or giving you access to weapons with 5 attachments on them you might not care to level up or have trouble using at its base level. Like I'm trash with sniper rifles but I have some sniper blueprints that at least make some useful to me in certain instances.

And if you do the entire 100 tiers you'll make 12-1300 tokens so you can essentially buy 1 and get the rest free. All just a matter of if you put in the time to make it worth your while.

Depends on how you play. Theres no blueprint you can't create if you willing to put the time in tho. They don't provide any kind of in game advantage. The loot in this game is all cosmetic.

I wouldn't purchase a dlc for the gun tho. Maybe the character but you can unlock alot of em by just doing the challenges and co-op missions.

It helps speed up the journey to maxing certain weapons or giving you access to weapons with 5 attachments on them you might not care to level up or have trouble using at its base level. Like I'm trash with sniper rifles but I have some sniper blueprints that at least make some useful to me in certain instances.

And if you do the entire 100 tiers you'll make 12-1300 tokens so you can essentially buy 1 and get the rest free. All just a matter of if you put in the time to make it worth your while.
I've ran thru the whole tier several times you'll only get tokens if they are free and you teach that level i only have 700 tokens had 800 but don't know what I spent that 100 on

I've ran thru the whole tier several times you'll only get tokens if they are free and you teach that level i only have 700 tokens had 800 but don't know what I spent that 100 on

I'm talking about if you buy the battle pass.

Nigga asked specifically about the battle pass. Why you broke boys even speaking

Not about being broke or having the money. Just hate the micro transaction going on. You spending money so people can see your whatever color tracer rounds

Dress it up however you need to make you feel better. Doesn't matter to me.

Back