Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Didn’t know it was a map for camping and sniping. Nobody on the team had more than 4 kills besides 1 guy

I’m trying to have fun in storage town with 12 of my guys right there and niggas is camping in containers and sniping from that pool building and I was like wtf
Yea if you want to level up the sniper rifles then i guess it's a good mode

Not that new mode. This jailbreak shit and choppers with loadouts, and all that.

Jailbreak?

Choppers with loadouts I don't mind. I stay blowing niggas out the sky. That's light. I pack that pila obsidian.

Hop in that shit and fly near me if you want.

Shit in pursuit of unlocking optics I was taking the sniper rifle to shipment and using it like a long range shot gun....

Got way more kills

Jailbreak?

Choppers with loadouts I don't mind. I stay blowing niggas out the sky. That's light. I pack that pila obsidian.

Hop in that shit and fly near me if you want.

Naw, not choppers you can fly. Just some that fly over the map, you shoot down, and a loadout is at the crash site.

Jailbreak thing is dead people just get brought back. Just for no reason from what I can tell.

Just had a 13 kill game and I'm the worst sniper around. I don't even use sniper rifles, I'm a run and gunner but you can defo rank up in this mode

Naw, not choppers you can fly. Just some that fly over the map, you shoot down, and a loadout is at the crash site.

Jailbreak thing is dead people just get brought back. Just for no reason from what I can tell.

Yeah I don't have a problem with either.

Jailbreak is only for people in the gulag. I don't really have an issue with that or most wanted.

I like the additions. More going on in the game and it's less predictable.

Back