Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Gun game, warzone, co-op require organization.

I can't see myself playing unless I'm running with a crew who doesn't mind training a newbie

AP claims he runs with randoms....I can't

Gun game, warzone, co-op require organization.

I can't see myself playing unless I'm running with a crew who doesn't mind training a newbie

AP claims he runs with randoms....I can't
Fam, I've beaten practically all the co-op missions with randoms lol

Fam, I've beaten practically all the co-op missions with randoms lol

Co op different because your facing ai tho. I finished all them shits with randoms. Hard to win with randoms in battle royale unless they sick with it. I've won twice with randoms so its possible but rare.

Lol at buying a HD to keep games you don't play and another system about to drop and make that HD worthless.

You can always redownload shit it's not that serious yall actually emptying your pockets for this shit lmao.

Yall might as well have trading in your system for a pro. It would have been cheaper lmaooooo.

I paid $50

Shrugs

And I'm not redownloading shit after I beat it with some very rare exceptions

Lol at holding on to a game after you beat it. Unless you playing multiplayer that's some nerd shit.

I highly doubt I get the ps5 this year.

Plus there' s games my son plays on here too...

Sometimes we play crash racing on family nights.... I had to get the hard drive. I can't just have this game on here.

Plus I still play GTA, mk, Spiderman from time to time....

Brawlhala still fun....

Lol at holding on to a game after you beat it. Unless you playing multiplayer that's some nerd shit.
fam, i havent owned a physical copy of a game in going on 7 years lol

you forget im on PC?

I uninstall it and it sits in the library. I like to see the games I've bought over the years

fam, i havent owned a physical copy of a game in going on 7 years lol

you forget im on PC?

I uninstall it and it sits in the library. I like to see the games I've bought over the years

Even more reason to delete that shit.

But you paid $50 instead of right clicking.

tenor - 2020-06-11T100257.966.gif

Even more reason to delete that shit.

But you paid $50 instead of right clicking.

View attachment 296173
I had an SSD that had Windows OS on it to help with faster loading times. That shit alone can eat up close to half a TB not to mention any updates MS pushes out that adds to that size.

I have multiple stores (Steam, Epic, Ubisoft, Origin, etc...) some of them have very large games as well

I cant just delete shit from my OS to make space. My daughter plays games on my PC, the s/o too.

I will not be leaving you alone sir

Back