Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Oh this is a big question Is this squad based like apex or lone wolf unless you coordinate with your boys like PubG?

I haven't played those other games so I can't really compare.

You can play solo, duos, trios, and quads.

I suggest you run solo or duos if you don't have niggas you can party up and run with. Communication and coordination are key.

You can find one random who isn't a fuck nigga but finding 2-3 randoms that won't fuck you over if you need a revive or buy back or won't rage quit as soon as they get dropped in the gulag is tough. If my niggas ain't running thats usually when I end up running multiplayer.

Played war zone

Came in 5th
giphy.webp

Lmaooooo I was heated. Niggas in the background bullshitting not knowing what weapons they had, not reloading. Falling off roofs and shit. My one nigga down stairs just dying in the gas.

Lmao why one nigga just go like

View attachment 292886

I know what happened but still it’s hilarious

Nigga ain't have no armor plates and was just hugging the wall doing nothing even tho there was 2 armor satchels just sitting there around the stairs. He always do that scared shit lol. Gas fucker him up quick and he went off the ledge. My next nigga usually on point but he should have been up top instead of downstairs. Other nigga was a write off talking about "wheres my launcher?" When it was on his back the whole time lmao. That should have been a easy win but niggas was playing scared instead of aggressive. You gotta know when to hunker down and when to go clean niggas. If niggas not on the same page that's how it can go late in the game if not earlier.

Ultimately that pressure makes it fun tho.

Nigga ain't have no armor plates and was just hugging the wall doing nothing even tho there was 2 armor satchels just sitting there around the stairs. He always do that scared shit lol. Gas fucker him up quick and he went off the ledge. My next nigga usually on point but he should have been up top instead of downstairs. Other nigga was a write off talking about "wheres my launcher?" When it was on his back the whole time lmao. That should have been a easy win but niggas was playing scared instead of aggressive. You gotta know when to hunker down and when to go clean niggas. If niggas not on the same page that's how it can go late in the game if not earlier.

Ultimately that pressure makes it fun tho.

It's not for those ADD gamers, and I think that's why some people don't like it. They get so use to playing domination at rust, they can't take a strategic, pick your fights game. Just like I can't take playing shipment over and over again. It's just a loud clusterfuck of living 5 seconds at a time. Im not doing that shit for an hour.

It's not for those ADD gamers, and I think that's why some people don't like it. They get so use to playing domination at rust, they can't take a strategic, pick your fights game. Just like I can't take playing shipment over and over again. It's just a loud clusterfuck of living 5 seconds at a time. Im not doing that shit for an hour.

I know what you saying

Call of duty multiplayer requires no strategy and barely any skill at all lol

shitty spawns, maps aren’t that great, encouragement of spray and pray and camping, doesn’t require THAT much teamwork etc

Last edited:
Back