Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I don’t know exactly but from what I’ve heard is some of these gamers who do tutorial or twitch videos For cod or other games. They start just with the game then somehow lead folks down a rabbit hole of alt right groups or other racist shit.

I’ll see if I can find a link or video explaining it

I don’t know exactly but from what I’ve heard is some of these gamers who do tutorial or twitch videos For cod or other games. They start just with the game then somehow lead folks down a rabbit hole of alt right groups or other racist shit.

I’ll see if I can find a link or video explaining it

Yeah I watch cod tutorials all the time and never heard any shit like this so I'm interested to see what you find. @me when you do.

man hell yeah i watch tutorials

gotta be up in the know on how these dudes be spamming the game with shitty practices

its also how i found out how to complete one of the challenges i was hunting

beta, let me know when Activision sends you that medal for dying the least amount of times out of all the people on your friends list

foh nigga

beta, let me know when Activision sends you that medal for dying the least amount of times out of all the people on your friends list

foh nigga
Maybe if y’all worked on y’all skills instead of just trying to level up guns you wouldn’t be hearing from me!

look at Du for example, nigga got gold guns and he ass

114C945D-EA1F-43E0-A534-A2247985B85C.gif

It’s slow paced which is way more my speed (not like some niggas here who love going 12-29 on rust)

It follows the apex, PubG style of finding whatever guns you can though right? Or does it go by load out?

There are random guns all over the map but the goal is to get a loadout drop so you have your own weapon setup and your perks.

Back