Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I got the gold AK too... But I'm going for obsidian

To unlock you need to kill 15 enemies in a match 200 times

I'm up to 118

So I think I'm going to be using the AK pretty heavy for a while...

I still like the pp19 bizon

That shit lovely with the chuckwalla blueprint

lmaooo yo I didn't notice that until u just said that

sometimes ill have the whole damn team muted n not even realize

my bad bruh

Still couldn't hear u in the other vids n u weren't muted, u gotta fix your party setting so it'll pick up your audio in videos
I'm just fucking with you
usually I'm quiet unless I'm pissed..otherwise, you hear my monolithic suppressor

Playing ground war to get 15 flags for this mission

It's really not that bad.. Definitely that can conquest bf vibe

Playing ground war to get 15 flags for this mission

It's really not that bad.. Definitely that can conquest bf vibe
Capping flags is hit or miss

I've played matches myself where all I did was camp one flag

I've also played matches where every time I tried to get a flag, I was met by someone else camping the flag or a motherfucka on the roof sniping

We shoulda never showed these niggas proximity mines @Knock_Twice shit just finna get ignorant now. Lmaooooo. That was some funny shit.

them Proxies always been one of my things, back to when they were just called bouncing bettys but yea this nigga knock is next level with that shit

that nigga discovered shrapnel

thats what he discovered cus he be setting them damn mines 1 behind the other in some of those matches

nigga got me like 10x on shoot house 1 night

them Proxies always been one of my things, back to when they were just called bouncing bettys but yea this nigga knock is next level with that shit

thats what he discovered cus he be setting them damn mines 1 behind the other in some of those matches

I put him on to them mines lol

He was just using claymores at first

I don't know if it was you or Du, who shot at me, I had blood on my screen, it was Du, he was chasing me to finish me, I ran pass a mine I had set, Du kept running and clean ran over that shit...all I saw was Xp 125 Lmaooo and him saying "shit"

You slide and killed me, I sholl thought it was gonna take you out. I don't know how you managed to get passed not being killed

Shid, you take me out, yo ass coming right along with me Lol...

tears

Back