Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

y'all need to put that auto update on your games. when I looked at it, it already downloaded it. and got that 2tb on deck
Yeah I'm thinking of buying an external HDD and just putting all my games there and just keeping my OS and shit on the SSD

I rather faster boot up times over game loading

yalll niggas need external hard drives

Lmaooo last night when I was getting off Notorious was like "i just got a update that says its gonna take 15 hrs and now i can play no more"

that niggas internet legit slow as shit too with downloads so im happy he caught it b4 he got off so he can auto update it

y'all need to put that auto update on your games. when I looked at it, it already downloaded it. and got that 2tb on deck

This. Woke up to a text message saying its a 21 gb update checked and it was at 18gb. If I didn't leave the Amazon prime running all night it would have been finished already.

That auto update is key. Gotta leave the system on or use rest mode tho. I'm just glad they went back to overnight updates. That afternoon shit was annoying af.

We ran some gun game last night in our last two games

Damn i love that shit

discovered some more new guns i might try out

what new guns you looking at?

i'll have to tell you when i hop on

one i know was an LMG. I'm thinking it might actually be that very last one thats locked cause i never seen it before. If so then thats also the one we couldn't get to activate in the challenges.

I really want the crossbow too, shot it for the first time last night n i like that shit

i'll have to tell you when i hop on

one i know was an LMG. I'm thinking it might actually be that very last one thats locked cause i never seen it before. If so then thats also the one we couldn't get to activate in the challenges.

I really want the crossbow too, shot it for the first time last night n i like that shit
yea i got both of those I don't even use that crossbow. that's the one I was having problems with trying to complete but I eventually got it that thang cold

yea i got both of those I don't even use that crossbow. that's the one I was having problems with trying to complete but I eventually got it that thang cold

yea i want that Crossbow more than I do the LMG

thats probably gonna be the next thing I work towards

I heard it can take down shit out the air if u got the right attachments on it

If you on that clean up it don't seem right to use anything other than handgun. It's 3 on 3 now if they expand it it's gone be a problem. It's a aightb map though, far as chaos wise shipment still got it but Its cause you can have more players in the game

If you on that clean up it don't seem right to use anything other than handgun. It's 3 on 3 now if they expand it it's gone be a problem. It's a aightb map though, far as chaos wise shipment still got it but Its cause you can have more players in the game

Boy.. they should of never let me discover that Renetti

I aint even got the right shit on it yet to make it semi and i still be dropping niggas on Aisle 9

Back