Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Bruh Cain put me and dubbz on to a nice gun yesterday... And it was one I already had a blue print for

Got my first back-to-back Warzone wins. Felt like a damn BAWSE
Back to back? Fuck that is serious. Almost got my first Solos win 2 days ago. Down to the last 2 i downed the man but he had Ghost on and slipped behind a tree so i couldnt see him to finish him off. He revived and killed me. Among the most devastated I've ever felt after a computer game

Back to back? Fuck that is serious. Almost got my first Solos win 2 days ago. Down to the last 2 i downed the man but he had Ghost on and slipped behind a tree so i couldnt see him to finish him off. He revived and killed me. Among the most devastated I've ever felt after a computer game

Man, dying to a late game self-revive is a bitch. I don't play solos much. I won a trios then squad today. Trying to decide if I want to start using AR's more. I run SMG/RPG now

Yea ive been fucking with the Grau heavy recently. Taken over from the MP5 as my favourite

I use to use the mp5, then switched to the mp7, but I'm on the p90 now. Has good range and aiming stability. You should give it a try.

I need to give the grau and m13 some games.

I use to use the mp5, then switched to the mp7, but I'm on the p90 now. Has good range and aiming stability. You should give it a try.

I need to give the grau and m13 some games.
Interesting youre fucking with the P90. I dont mind it as a secondary gun but i feel like it doesnt pack the punch of others. Ive actually been using the SKS a fair bit as well. The only marksman or sniper rifle i fucks with

Interesting youre fucking with the P90. I dont mind it as a secondary gun but i feel like it doesnt pack the punch of others. Ive actually been using the SKS a fair bit as well. The only marksman or sniper rifle i fucks with

It's the most accurate to me. Could be my build though. I can't snipe unless they're standing still, Haha.

Back