Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Man, yo Lmaooo. Freeman was in that lil ass spot, man you snuck up on me fast Lmaooo.

Man it was proximity mines all over that bitch Lmaoo. I wasn't the only one that had them shits.

I had some mines out lmao got quite a few kills but u the king of that shit nigga

u didnt get me nearly as much on Hard Hat cause i I already know any time i encounter yo ass that I gotta be alert

but that night on shoothouse though was wild

I don't know if it was you or Du, who shot at me, I had blood on my screen, it was Du, he was chasing me to finish me, I ran pass a mine I had set, Du kept running and clean ran over that shit...all I saw was Xp 125 Lmaooo and him saying "shit"

You slide and killed me, I sholl thought it was gonna take you out. I don't know how you managed to get passed not being killed

Shid, you take me out, yo ass coming right along with me Lol...

tears

I was ready nigga!! i already know your game

I avoided a lot of em in that match

I had some mines out lmao got quite a few kills but u the king of that shit nigga

u didnt get me nearly as much on Hard Hat cause i I already know any time i encounter yo ass that I gotta be alert

but that night on shoothouse though was wild

Lmaoo, nah man, Lol

Man, the dude Tone had some laying around, he be on them hard, he the king. Dude had one placed in a spot, (I guess for a placement player) Lol.. I had to relocate, like dayum this nigga found my placement spot Lol

I don't know if it was you or Du, who shot at me, I had blood on my screen, it was Du, he was chasing me to finish me, I ran pass a mine I had set, Du kept running and clean ran over that shit...all I saw was Xp 125 Lmaooo and him saying "shit"

You slide and killed me, I sholl thought it was gonna take you out. I don't know how you managed to get passed not being killed

Shid, you take me out, yo ass coming right along with me Lol...

tears

I did the same thing to du on hardhat. He was on one side of a pipe and shot me so I played the the one side knowing he was gonna run through the pipe and dropped a mine on the other side. Just kept moving and let that 125 come up lmaooooo. Caught du a few times with them shits.

Did the same thing to mac we both died tho.

I did the same thing to du on hardhat. He was on one side of a pipe and shot me so I played the the one side knowing he was gonna run through the pipe and dropped a mine on the other side. Just kept moving and let that 125 come up lmaooooo. Caught du a few times with them shits.

Did the same thing to mac we both died tho.

you got me with that shit once too

then gone hit me wit "Don 't follow"

you got me with that shit once too

then gone hit me wit "Don 't follow"

If you see me running on a map that big its cause I want you to see me lol. Chase if you want.

DefinitiveFirstGrouse-size_restricted.gif

Niggas get tunnel vision then that ass got.

Had to go eat and put the girl to bed...

I think she down.. hopefully I'm good... Happy hour in 10 minutes

Back