Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

When I logged on niggas wasn't even grouped up so imma just kickback and start this snowpiercer show. Catch yall another night.

It's cool.. No worries. I was fried last night...I barely remember most of what happened. Bout to check my shit now...

I think I bought something

:ohshit2:

yea, you was wildin in one of the kill confirmss u kept saying

"Come on Dubbz, stick wit me dubbz. Come on Dubbz help me out"

"Im trying to bring us back man but i cant do it by myself"

then we get in the after game screen like less than a minute later and i got more tags and denies then you

I aint even say nothing yo but whole time i was like THIS nigga!

Ayo me and @Duwop was on last playing team Deathmatch and kill confirm. The homie @Playmaker88 hopped and had his mic on. We was all kicking it chatting it up. Then out of nowhere @Playmaker88 said "uh oh gotta go but I'm still going to play".

Mannnnnn I was in tears at how quick buddy got of the chat. Homie got off like his parents stepped in and told him to get off the game and do your homework. LMAO

Ayo me and @Duwop was on last playing team Deathmatch and kill confirm. The homie @Playmaker88 hopped and had his mic on. We was all kicking it chatting it up. Then out of nowhere @Playmaker88 said "uh oh gotta go but I'm still going to play".

Mannnnnn I was in tears at how quick buddy got of the chat. Homie got off like his parents stepped in and told him to get off the game and do your homework. LMAO

That nigga stay off mic. His girl or parents must not be playing that shit.

Or he in the dope spot.

"riight"

lmao yall niggas funny i was dying cain bum ass was saying

gotta go..

Bruh this nigga @Cain was using Johnny number 5 as a controller last night...

3f4.gif

That shit was horrible... Please order a new one right this second!!

Back