Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Man I have to stop fucking around on this game when we're running as teams. I'm always going for the ultimate cool kill(C4 or rocket) instead of just shooting the op.

Also I suck at sniping and I should just let it go
Lol im so so at snipping i carry that shit with my ak an fal classes.. i might not hit you the firs time but if i get 5 shots at you you might die.. every once in a while i catch a good streak or a nice kill

Man I have to stop fucking around on this game when we're running as teams. I'm always going for the ultimate cool kill(C4 or rocket) instead of just shooting the op.

I can tell when u bout to have a bad game

cus you'll say u boutt to snipe

i be knowing its a wrap

Sniper gun, I'm trash at it as well.

We need to set up a custom game where its just sniping over a long range map

that way we can all get better at that shit

maybe we can put bots in there with us and just pick em off cause i know there is a way to put bots in your custom games, you can even set their difficulty

We need to set up a custom game where its just sniping over a long range map

that way we can all get better at that shit

maybe we can put bots in there with us and just pick em off cause i know there is a way to put bots in your custom games, you can even set their difficulty
I got the lil one this weekend but I should be good for Monday night or Tuesday evening/night

I'll set it up

Yea, I'm loving this renetti...I gotta blue print called guard one... That shit sweet...I love that burst fire... Best hand gun I shot so far .. I've been leveling it up and unlocking pretty much every pistol challenge I was stuck on...

I also found a good sniper too...
Blue print called witching hour on the ax-50
I got my 30 sniper kills for this one mission easy peasy....

Hopefully I get that akimbo tonight... I'm grinding for it

Back