Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

It just depends what we running

Objective based games ill give you that all day

but you be looking kinda shakey outside of domination and Hardpoint sometimes, I peeped that..

Next time we all on we can run some more TDMs while u on live stream

I would of really took off on niggas if my controller wont pulling the way it was. I did get me 1 win tho
Mane you and that controller been at it for at least 2 years

Mane you and that controller been at it for at least 2 years

Stop lying bruh my shit didn't fuck up until I started playing Call of Duty again

i go through the most sticks with this game

back when i took a break and was just running GTA n shit like that I didn't have this problem but soon as i come back to COD

Boom.

My stick being a hoe again

You
Stop lying bruh my shit didn't fuck up until I started playing Call of Duty again

i go through the most sticks with this game

back when i took a break and was just running GTA n shit like that I didn't have this problem but soon as i come back to COD

Boom.

My stick being a hoe again
You was saying this when we was running gta though

You

You was saying this when we was running gta though

Bullshit! man stop lying lmaooo

If you would of said something about my mic then i would of said true

but nah, GTA didn't cost me no controllers. There was no reason for me to be abusing the analogs like that on GTA cause u run wit x button.. but on Call of Duty i be pressing that analog to run

i kinda hate hardpoint or any of those game types where its sanctioned camping i was turrible had to dip out

Im pretty good at hard point most the time

Domination it be up in the air for me tho, sometimes i do good others I can't do shit to. I prefer hardpoint over the two

Bullshit! man stop lying lmaooo

If you would of said something about my mic then i would of said true

but nah, GTA didn't cost me no controllers. There was no reason for me to be abusing the analogs like that on GTA cause u run wit x button.. but on Call of Duty i be pressing that analog to run
I hope you don't have these issues when the 5 comes out

I found a hand gun I like...

The renetti

So now I gotta get it to level 36 to get mo money, do I can get akimbo....

I told you niggas.. :ghost:

I told you niggas that i'd play the tapes..

Now as you can see in the video up above, at various parts of the footage it seems as though I've lost control of my controller.. and thats because I did. At various parts of the vid you'll see my character randomly aiming at walls or turning to the left.. all because I no longer had control

Me n du the only ones who could be heard in this one, yall niggas gotta fix yalls party settings. There was a lot of shit talking taking place in this one but all u can hear is me trying to defend myself and Du laughing about the shit

I kept the part when Mooney got kicked in the beginning too when one of u niggas said he went to bed with his milk n cookies but of course it didnt pick that part up either. Shit was still funny af

Went on a 14-0 run dissing out 3 dimes and we got the W

What we doing here, Who the best at this? Meet me at halfcourt with yo equipment and let's goooo.

Aint die not one time in that bitch, Walked out of battle the same way I came in that bitch, "untouched"... Bauuu

Went on a 12-0 run and dropped a dime and we got the W, to show it wasn't a fluke, like Lebron in the 2006 ECF Piston series, I doubled back wit it.

Post your stats, what we doing here fellas? Who the MVP

Last edited:
Back