Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

That don’t indicate me being the reason why we lost lol

Why you looking at my on/off court numbers B? Look at the raw stats use the eye test

I went by the eye test. You wanted to rack kills to show is something but didn't bother with the objectives and we lost. That makes you a good team deathmatch player.

Your cod Jamal Crawford. Yeah you can drop 50 on niggas headtops but what else you bringing to the table? A behind the back crossover?

Keep that shit.

Lol that’s that nigga

he seen me play that one time though and saw I could carry the whole squad so he been enamored since

i kinda don’t blame him
Nigga shut up...

All you do is talk shit in every thread about shit you don't even fuck with....

Back that shit up or shut up....

I went by the eye test. You wanted to rack kills to show is something but didn't bother with the objectives and we lost. That makes you a good team deathmatch player.

Your cod Jamal Crawford. Yeah you can drop 50 on niggas headtops but what else you bringing to the table? A behind the back crossover?

Keep that shit.

he fears team death match but prefers the objective games where he doesn't do anything but get kills while we all go out and die doing the objective

that shit wild

Im sure I could sit back and rack up kills in Domination and Hardpoint too if i wasn't busy trying to do the objective

I'm the best player on abw. We can get on the sticks and go live on twitch right now. That's light. Leave your bodyguard at home this time lol.

It just depends what we running

Objective based games ill give you that all day

but you be looking kinda shakey outside of domination and Hardpoint sometimes, I peeped that..

Next time we all on we can run some more TDMs while u on live stream

I would of really took off on niggas if my controller wont pulling the way it was. I did get me 1 win tho

It just depends what we running

Objective based games ill give you that all day

but you be looking kinda shakey outside of domination and Hardpoint sometimes, I peeped that..

Next time we all on we can run some more TDMs while u on live stream

I would of really took off on niggas if my controller wont pulling the way it was. I did get me 1 win tho

I wiped yall in free for all multiple times last night. What we doing?

All we run is team deathmatch and kill confirmed.

Domination it's a wrap but we run that the least.
Hard point same thing.

I stay low in td and KC. The objective is not to die. You niggas rack 20 kills but die 24 times.
So I'm not gonna get high kills in td but my ratio gonna be high cause I don't feed.
And in kc I gotta beg niggas to pick up tags lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the lobby I dont see you niggas. What's good.

Cain and du on. Imma jump in with them.

Back