Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Anybody know how to get this ccerlean gun ( I may be spelling incorrectly, I know I am) but yea that piece.

I was running last night with Mac, and picked it up from a dead body laying on the ground and fell in love with it, but it's not in my loadouts, gun categories to choose from. Mac thinks it's a submachine, I didn't know, nor see it in that category.

Last edited:
Anybody know how to get this ccerlean gun ( I may be spelling incorrectly, I know I am) but yea that piece.

I was running last night with Mac, and picked up from a dead body laying on the ground and fell in love with it, but it's not in my loadouts, gun categories to choose from. Mac thinks it's a submachine, I didn't know, nor see it in that category.
ITS IN THE STORE

Got the renetti at level 31

5 more to go...

Hopefully I'll have it ready by happy hour

I didn't post the Activision stats but that doesn't help yall case. I'm top shotta on those too.

Wait that’s total time you played the game in the first screen? lol I only played this game 3 hrs? Lmao

Du needs a fuckin life he just got this game last month

this nigga done dropped the receipts :yikes1:

Lmao i already knew this but i won't gone drop it..

my whole thing is I still wanna see who got the juice when it comes to just us in free for alls

one day we just gone have to run non stop custom match ups, the other night was nice but my internet fucked up after like 2 matches. Plus there were some folks missing

In free for all Ibeen beasting on yall haven't played with free yet but it's always knock runner up when we run it

In free for all Ibeen beasting on yall haven't played with free yet but it's always knock runner up when we run it

Nigga those wasn't free for alls

those were gun games n u already know what happened to me in Gun Game

i lost cause I didn't know Melees counted against me n thats the only reason

Back