Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

@TonyDubbz

I know you don't read the patch notes but the last patch they did, the implemented something in the controller settings where you could change the dead zone feedback on the analog

Try that first

Also, I ain't never had these issues with the Xbox controller lol

Dating back to the OG console too

How hard is it to buy a new controller tho?

We can do 1v1 right now. Stop playing with me @AP21

Nigga i got 3 broken controllers here, this makes the 4th even tho it hasn't crapped out completely yet, i know its coming. Thats when i'll have to break down and buy a new one.. I'm getting my moneys worth out of this motherfucker first.

Plus I just dread that shit. I'm thinking about getting a custom one next time, maybe I can find some heavy duty shit that isn't the standard

Also, I ain't never had these issues with the Xbox controller lol

Dating back to the OG console too

These issues are @dubbz centric. I've had the same controller out the box. No problems. About to get that back button attachment Sony made for the dual shock for my warzone runs.

@TonyDubbz

I know you don't read the patch notes but the last patch they did, the implemented something in the controller settings where you could change the dead zone feedback on the analog

Try that first

Ima give this a shot

i also might try to change the analogs myself like @Mooney said just to see if that works out

Nigga i got 3 broken controllers here, this makes the 4th even tho it hasn't crapped out completely yet, i know its coming. Thats when i'll have to break down and buy a new one.. I'm getting my moneys worth out of this motherfucker first.

Plus I just dread that shit. I'm thinking about getting a custom one next time, maybe I can find some heavy duty shit that isn't the standard

Nigga stop mashing the buttons. Pressing hard don't make it work better.

These issues are @dubbz centric. I've had the same controller out the box. No problems. About to get that back button attachment Sony made for the dual shock for my warzone runs.

You think the back triggers actually make a difference? I thought about getting the Xbox version

Also, if y'all not playing with grips on your analogs, you're doing yourself a disservice

Back