Buck Breaking

I’m not even speaking about the gay agenda.

But to act like it’s not one especially against black men is crazy to me. It’s one for blacks folks as a whole.

Possibly, but even then I don’t think there’s ever been a concerted effort and if there was to what end? And to what extent would it work? I don’t think it would work on a massive scale.

I think most media is trying to get you to spend money and that’s where the majority of the effort lies in conditioning, though I leave open the door to the possibility of other forms of conditioning.
When you was a lil dude......was the young chicks dancing like strippers?

was the young dudes ready to kill or sell drugs?

why is the radio not playing uplifting and conscious rap?

how many feel good movies been out about black people vs slave/kingpin movies?

how many people in mtv cribs had a Scarface poster? Do people even understand the movie outside of the violence and money?

body positivity Lizzo but jokey fat Amy who is poppin now that she lost weight

just because it’s not obvious....it’s present.
Some can say it’s small but enough small things equal to something big. You may be able to whoop a 6th grader but I doubt you can whoop 39 of them.

you guys are looking for a big sign. You can fight against that. But if you never acknowledge the small signs, you are allowing the enemy to creep in under your denial.

lastly
The Soviet’s have a powerful army. Fighting them directly, most would lose. The Afghans used guerilla tactics. Ran them out.
Same with Vietnam.

stop look for the big messageof their intent,
Look at how their movement tell you their intent

When you was a lil dude......was the young chicks dancing like strippers?

was the young dudes ready to kill or sell drugs?

why is the radio not playing uplifting and conscious rap?

how many feel good movies been out about black people vs slave/kingpin movies?

how many people in mtv cribs had a Scarface poster? Do people even understand the movie outside of the violence and money?

body positivity Lizzo but jokey fat Amy who is poppin now that she lost weight

just because it’s not obvious....it’s present.
Some can say it’s small but enough small things equal to something big. You may be able to whoop a 6th grader but I doubt you can whoop 39 of them.

you guys are looking for a big sign. You can fight against that. But if you never acknowledge the small signs, you are allowing the enemy to creep in under your denial.

lastly
The Soviet’s have a powerful army. Fighting them directly, most would lose. The Afghans used guerilla tactics. Ran them out.
Same with Vietnam.

stop look for the big messageof their intent,
Look at how their movement tell you their intent
What’s the intent, to reduce the black population? If so, this isn’t even nearly the best way to go about it. And who’s behind it? Illuminati? Bill Gates?

People so concerned with the bogeyman, they can’t even see the beauty in their everyday lives. The blessings and love.

There are bogeymen, but they not around every corner and there are many more real issues to deal with than an imagined gay agenda aimed at reducing the black population.

"Nuh uh, white people wouldn't do that" - the so called black men of ABW

I wasn't talking to you. Be gone, gnat.

Unless you want to finally tell us what you actually do to help black people or prove you are actually black.
Deflection as expected

You realize how goofy you sound calling them liars

What’s the intent, to reduce the black population? If so, this isn’t even nearly the best way to go about it. And who’s behind it? Illuminati? Bill Gates?

People so concerned with the bogeyman, they can’t even see the beauty in their everyday lives. The blessings and love.

There are bogeymen, but they not around every corner and there are many more real issues to deal with than an imagined gay agenda aimed at reducing the black population.
I hear all you are saying.
I for one am a very happy person.

but I also see things most don’t and I understand why weakening black men needs to be done.
The progress black men are making and the will to want to build communities for our women and raising our kids to not be self destructive and be self sufficient is scary.

then when you bring in hiring practices....black women were double minorities. Now gay black men are double minorities. It’s hella easy to divide us.

I hear all you are saying.
I for one am a very happy person.

but I also see things most don’t and I understand why weakening black men needs to be done.
The progress black men are making and the will to want to build communities for our women and raising our kids to not be self destructive and be self sufficient is scary.

then when you bring in hiring practices....black women were double minorities. Now gay black men are double minorities. It’s hella easy to divide us.

But see why you see division when black women and gay black people want something if we supposed to be leader why we can’t embrace who is on our side. But y’all carry it like it’s a problem

But see why you see division when black women and gay black people want something if we supposed to be leader why we can’t embrace who is on our side. But y’all carry it like it’s a problem
Because they are out for themselves.

i really don’t care what anyone is.....fight for black first and everything else falls in line.

Reactions: Soul_Rattler
Because they are out for themselves.

i really don’t care what anyone is.....fight for black first and everything else falls in line.

they been fighting for blacks You can’t say fight black first when your gender and orientation also matter. If somebody say they fighting for blacks people but include no straight black men it wouldn’t go anywhere. Again black women and gays feel left out but to you including their issues is divisive and then you ask in other threads where is the progress? How can we progress when y’all hell bent on sweeping shit under the rug for unity.

they been fighting for blacks You can’t say fight black first when your gender and orientation also matter. If somebody say they fighting for blacks people but include no straight black men it wouldn’t go anywhere. Again black women and gays feel left out but to you including their issues is divisive and then you ask in other threads where is the progress? How can we progress when y’all hell bent on sweeping shit under the rug for unity.
Black is first. Don’t care what you say.

you gender and sexual preference is second.

it’s a whole thread about people willing to defend a gay black child from bullies. Yes, he’d get clowned but you ain’t touching him just cuz.

Reactions: Soul_Rattler
Get out of here man. I never met anybody in real life that is feeling attacked for being straight never seen a nigga have to give up his masculinity. When somebody shows an example that men can do toxic behaviors under the guise of masculinity and it be damaging to us yall get offended. For example when we talk about teen age boys sleeping with adult women and y’all go right up and sometime applaud that shit. You don’t specifically because you’re not a weirdo. Or when niggas say co-signing something like that and then it gets called toxic masculinity yall treat it as an attack on everything masculine. Like you don’t you see the disconnect?

As far as the lbgqt thing this is really about y’all not liking the lifestyle that other people lead and then being forced to respect it. For some reason you calling the guy in a dress and heels with a beard a woman is enough to ruin your entire masculine existence. Let’s go further into this yall literally act like gay people only exist and come from white people. That their was no gay people ever no trans people ever in history until we came in contact with Europeans and y’all dress everything up as this came from white folks.

Y’all haven’t given me one real real reason why trans people and gay people offend y’all other than not liking it and bitching about being pc. Has a gay black man set the race back you were ok with cooning until Tyler Perry started wearing dresses. Y’all start bitching whenever a gay character even existed and happens to be black. When it’s literally millions of gay black people. And don’t act like in the only one that feels yall over homophobic. Y’all don’t tag mister or sneak or black rain or silverfoxx or inori to any of these threads. Y’all make the threads pop everytime though. It’s obsessive. And then you’re mad at being called cis when that is what you are but then can understand why a trans person don’t want to be called a tranny. The blatant hypocrisy

I was on fire

Black is first. Don’t care what you say.

you gender and sexual preference is second.

it’s a whole thread about people willing to defend a gay black child from bullies. Yes, he’d get clowned but you ain’t touching him just cuz.

and the kid actually still got bullied and a nigga in the thread stated they just need to stand up and that the gay agenda lead to him being bullied. You are a black man your gender ain’t second it’s intertwined with your existence. But you can’t see that for other black people that aren’t men. This is why you get so uncomfortable bro. Until you see that we can’t see eye to eye. To black women and gay black men when they say they feel left out and refuse to address it and we have the same conversation 10 years from now.

and the kid actually still got bullied and a nigga in the thread stated they just need to stand up and that the gay agenda lead to him being bullied. You are a black man your gender ain’t second it’s intertwined with your existence. But you can’t see that for other black people that aren’t men. This is why you get so uncomfortable bro. Until you see that we can’t see eye to eye. To black women and gay black men when they say they feel left out and refuse to address it and we have the same conversation 10 years from now.
See...you doing that fuck shit again

who is leaving who out at the end of the day.

You are the one who wants division first.
that shit don’t matter until people want to divide us. You allow shit like that.
If I’m walking down the street and see white people jumping a black person...it won’t matter if the person is a woman or gay..I’ll see color first. When I travel and see black people, I’ll go out my way to speak..don’t matter if they like men. Most of us here have said the same. You making it seem like people won’t acknowledge shit because the person is gay.

As for the kid.....you like to take a few people and try to make that the standard for all. That’s corny and a dumb way at getting to a point.

Nigga said uncomfortable....lol

still don’t get it.