Buck Breaking

Huh? I havent been in here lately.. What is this and where is it from? Can we get more than a blurry ass jpeg?

Tariq really convinced a whole generation of militant black men that their male ancestors were gay raped.

Unbelievable lol.

Like regardless of how u feel about The Alphabet People, please dont look down on your ancestors like that.

Imma laugh when somebody outs dude someday and hoteps realize they paid for a gay BDSM fetish art DVD.

Tariq really convinced a whole generation of militant black men that their male ancestors were gay raped.

Unbelievable lol.

Like regardless of how u feel about The Alphabet People, please dont look down on your ancestors like that.

Imma laugh when somebody outs dude someday and hoteps realize they paid for a gay BDSM fetish art DVD.
Ohh he lying?

Everyone in the doc was lying?

All of those respected black people were telling lies?

Say that then

• Ether
Reactions: Ghost313
Ohh he lying?

Everyone in the doc was lying?

All of those respected black people were telling lies?

Say that then

Lying about all your male ancestors being anally raped in some kind of weird public gay orgy?

That part SPECIFICALLY? Yes. That's a goddamn lie. Nat Turner killed his slavemaster for less; your male ancestors were not a bunch of sissy rape victims. I dont care if Harry Belafonte and the ghost of Marcus Garvey says that, it's a lie and Tariq is an obvious faggot with a bondage/humiliation fetish. Why believe that about your ancestors? Because you mad that Jaden Smith in a dress?

Tariq paid somebody to draw art of white men raping black slaves. Lol the fuck? That doesnt give you.....pause? Because that's gay as shit. Who does that lol. That nigga was jerking off to that shit. He gone get exposed on some Oscar de la Hoya shit someday and all yall gon be talkin bout "I knew he was an CIA/jewish agent the whole time"

Rape happened behind closed doors, not on the damn porch. Yall hate gays so much you let a closeted nigga trick u into watching his weird "public use" fetish fantasy. Lmao

:tuh:

Lying about all your male ancestors being anally raped in some kind of weird public gay orgy?

That part SPECIFICALLY? Yes. That's a goddamn lie. Nat Turner killed his slavemaster for less; your male ancestors were not a bunch of sissy rape victims. I dont care if Harry Belafonte and the ghost of Marcus Garvey says that, it's a lie and Tariq is an obvious faggot with a bondage/humiliation fetish. Why believe that about your ancestors? Because you mad that Jaden Smith in a dress?

Tariq paid somebody to draw art of white men raping black slaves. Lol the fuck? That doesnt give you.....pause? Because that's gay as shit. Who does that lol. That nigga was jerking off to that shit. He gone get exposed on some Oscar de la Hoya shit someday and all yall gon be talkin bout "I knew he was an CIA/jewish agent the whole time"

Rape happened behind closed doors, not on the damn porch. Yall hate gays so much you let a closeted nigga trick u into watching his weird "public use" fetish fantasy. Lmao

niggas didnt even come back to the thread after this ether

job well done my man

:hehe2:

🧢 provide evidence that says otherwise or its not valid.

Last edited: