Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

there is a blatant anti straight black male agenda in mainstream media that has been ongoing for 2 or 3 years now or more. They're even pairing black women with biracial children in commercials to imply a white father is there. The trans agenda and the swirl agenda are as real as the wax in your ears nigga

Straight black men are the only entity leading the charge against white supremacy, so they are trying to neutralize that threat and normalize lil nas X-like behavior and black women divesting from black men

This is being done so the next generation of black men won't be anything like Disanthrope and @5th Letter, they'll be more like you

This just isnt true at all.

Yes there are plenty of straight black males fighting against white supremacy.
There are also a shitload of black women fighting against white supremacy(straight, bi, lesbian or whatever else)
There are also plenty of LGBTQ black men fighting against white supremacy.

To act like only straight black men are putting in significant work or leading the charge is silly as hell

This just isnt true at all.

Yes there are plenty of straight black males fighting against white supremacy.
There are also a shitload of black women fighting against white supremacy(straight, bi, lesbian or whatever else)
There are also plenty of LGBTQ black men fighting against white supremacy.

To act like only straight black men are putting in significant work or leading the charge is silly as hell
I said leading the charge

We are

Words matter

In this instance of the Nas X video coming up on YT and it being "marketed to kids" the fact that there's an entirely different version of YT for small kids and also filters that can be put in place on regular YT to prevent certain types of videos from popping up matters. The tools to prevent kids from being exposed to those things exist, people just don't use them to their full abilities.

As far as the content in general I don't have a problem with it existing either. As I said my issue is the hypocrisy of those who will wax poetic about how wonderful the Tip Drill video was for them growing up become puritanical when it's homosexuality being shown in any fashion. Those are the people who are idiots.

Yes and no.

Everybody don’t have or understand the Kids YT app

you can try and spin it to put it ALL on the parents but YT bares part of the responsibility.

For you to say otherwise is disingenuous

Yes and no.

Everybody don’t have or understand the Kids YT app

you can try and spin it to put it ALL on the parents but YT bares part of the responsibility.

For you to say otherwise is disingenuous

I never said they hold none but I'm not putting the majority of it on YT. Also, the same way people can download a million dumb ass apps to play games they can click a button and download YT kids if they really are that vigilant about their kids avoiding adult content on YT. If you don't want your kids to see certain shit then as the parent the majority of that responsibility will always fall on you

Easy access, if kids can access these things easily, then the company is out line and it's meant for them to access it and see it. Shit is an agenda that's being pushed

If the Lil Nas X video was shown at a restaurant on their TVs while families sat down and ate with their kids, folks are in here are saying that the restaurant shouldn't be put on noticed.

I never said they hold none but I'm not putting the majority of it on YT. Also, the same way people can download a million dumb ass apps to play games they can click a button and download YT kids if they really are that vigilant about their kids avoiding adult content on YT. If you don't want your kids to see certain shit then as the parent the majority of that responsibility will always fall on you

I said yes and no. We both agree then

Back