Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

Whatever you tell yourself white boy boule greek goofball.
One fled from the Caribbean to England and is grateful to white people

The other is a tragic mulatto who discovered his blackness when Obama got elected

Both Compromised negroes can't tell me shit.

Y’all cowards online so I know y’all cowards in real life. Y’all the type to hide behind the people on the front lines and yell insults at the enemy, lol.

Only cowards get online and hurl insults at people they know can’t do anything to them.

The answer is NO

We don't know anybody personally affected by this agenda yet..ok? *drake voice*

lol so its an widespread agenda... but you aint been affected by it.. nobody you know has fell for it.. and nobody they know has fell for it.

But you seen it on twitter... so its an agenda huh lol

You didn’t join a gang either.

but many others did.

shit many did because they favorite rapper was in a gang

I sure didnt.. cuz that shit wasnt FOR ME. No matter how dope the music, movies or whatever the hell else made it look.. I know IT WASNT FOR ME.. and no amount of seeing it on tv or hearing it in song would make me wanna participate.

I'll even take me out of it. Theres mad folks that wanna hop off the porch from listening to songs or watching videos that get humbled quickly and hop they ass right back inside cuz it aint for them

Last edited:
Y’all cowards online so I know y’all cowards in real life. Y’all the type to hide behind the people on the front lines and yell insults at the enemy, lol.

Only cowards get online and hurl insults at people they know can’t do anything to them.
Trying a new angle huh lol

Ohh yea im so afraid of the mulatto who admitted i get his e-blood boiling and he has to take deep breaths and put the phone down

Yea that makes perfect sense huh 🙄

I'll let you run with that to save face tho

tenor.gif

Trying a new angle huh lol

Ohh yea im so afraid of the mulatto who admitted i get his e-blooding and he has to take deep breaths and put the phone down

Yea that makes perfect sense huh 🙄

I'll let you run with that to save face tho
You let me run with that so YOU can save face. Same thing you did when I pressed you to prove you were black.

@TheNightKing and @CeLLar-DooR can't tell me shit because of their watered down backgrounds. Immigrants and half breeds are inherently compromised by white supremacy, that's not even a diss but the facts. That's the hand they got dealt, not their faults

Fighting back isn't coded into their DNA. Submitting is. So why would i take anything they say seriously when your takes boil to complying with white people and being safe?

@DOS_patos

One thing I've learnt is that when it comes to the effects of the tv/advertsing, people either get it or they don't. Then they're some who either accept it or they refuse/deny.

I've explained to people the psychological effect of any viewing mirror, in particular the TV and why the cinema is the last place anyone should go for the viewing experience, either for substance or BS.

In order to corroborate what I said, I've even shown them proof of the psychological purpose behind it, yet and still... it falls on deaf ears.

Meh. To each their own.

giphy.gif

@DOS_patos

One thing I've learnt is that when it comes to the effects of the tv/advertsing, people either get it or they don't. Then they're some who either accept it or they refuse/deny.

I've explained to people the psychological effect of any viewing mirror, in particular the TV and why the cinema is the last place anyone should go for the viewing experience, either for substance or BS.

In order to corroborate what I said, I've even shown them proof of the psychological purpose behind it, yet and still... it falls on deaf ears.

Meh. To each their own.

View attachment 549233
I agree it can have an effect, I just don’t think that extends to sexuality. If you have info related to that specifically, I’m down to learn.

@TheNightKing and @CeLLar-DooR can't tell me shit because of their watered down backgrounds. Immigrants and half breeds are inherently compromised by white supremacy, that's not even a diss but the facts. That's the hand they got dealt, not their faults

Fighting back isn't coded into their DNA. Submitting is. So why would i take anything they say seriously when your takes boil to complying with white people and being safe?

lol what a shit take this is

lol what a shit take this is
No it's not. It just hurts ya feelings

Its not a coincidence those 2 go the hardest.. because theyre overcompensating. They cant relate to my pov because my pov has NOT been compromised like their was at birth

So I guess all of the mixed men and women that have fought for blacks are persona non-grata in your eyes, huh?

Got it.

Back