Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

Lol no we denying that everybody will turn gay because it’s literally never happened ever and gay people been here and yet the black race ain’t going nowhere
You niggas are so simple minded and dense, it's cringe. I am not arguing that wE GoN TuRnS gAy... I am fucking saying that the left wing white supremacist agenda is to influence the black masses to not engage in procreative sex as much as possible. That's what they want. That's my point

Every single time you obedient niggas undermine me to oppose what I'm saying you're caping for white people straight up. Cuz all i ever to is charge THEM. But their loyal abw negroes always always always have to run interference..always!

I’ll take your lack of addressing anything in my post as an admission that you ain’t know what the fuck you were talking about and I accept your apology for your blatant foolishness.
No you'll take it as you can't hide behind those facts to save you from constantly caping for anti black racists and their clear agenda to undermine the black american community. If you're towing the line for the dnc or gop you're towing the line for white supremacy, if you're towing the line for the anti black LGBT agenda you're towing the line for white supremacy.

@Neutron Don I'd rather be B1 my nigga

These dudes are fried. They only see the enemy in republican form, period.
What you said, and to add, its insanity to do the same thing over and over again expecting different results the buck breaking film exposes the anti black draconian tactics used on us to destroy future generations and they're still using it. Tariq Nasheed and many black americans want it to stop. Anyone against that is a anti black racist regardless of color.

Now you're making bad faith arguments

This isn't about me its about their INTENT

Now you're sitting up here essentially arguing with me that white people don't have negative intentions with us... wow

Fam knock it off.

You in here loud as fuck talking about THE WHITE MAN HAS AN AGENDA TO ENSURE BLACK FOLKS DONT PROCREATE or whatever the fuck you talkin bout... and when I ask you if the white man has stopped YOU.. or anyone else YOU know.. or anyone THEY know from having beautiful black children now its a bad faith argument?

I have cleartly stated on numerous occasions white folks have bad intentions... We simply part ways on the argument on them turning people queer lol.

You tagged in @5th Letter yesterday... maybe he'll have a better argument than your shit one. Get the fuck outa here fam

tenor (1).gif

Fam knock it off.

You in here loud as fuck talking about THE WHITE MAN HAS AN AGENDA TO ENSURE BLACK FOLKS DONT PROCREATE or whatever the fuck you talkin bout... and when I ask you if the white man has stopped YOU.. or anyone else YOU know.. or anyone THEY know from having beautiful black children now its a bad faith argument?

I have cleartly stated on numerous occasions white folks have bad intentions... We simply part ways on the argument on them turning people queer lol.

You tagged in @5th Letter yesterday... maybe he'll have a better argument than your shit one. Get the fuck outa here fam

View attachment 549145
How bout this...

This might sound wild...

How about you go WATCH buckbreaking.. ya know, the topic of this thread

You're not gonna do that tho right? Because then you couldn't be so gullible and naive. Its easier this way

Fam knock it off.

View attachment 549145
The answer to that is in the film, and my post that shows a q&a with Rizza Islam. Which is the white man is stopping us through our food. You're welcome.

Wait,

We have black folks in here saying there is no such thing as buck breaking?

Sometimes things need to happen to those black folks who think like that so they can smell the truth

Wait,

We have black folks in here saying there is no such thing as buck breaking?

Sometimes things need to happen to those black folks who think like that so they can smell the truth
Bruh, for the most part these black men think white liberals can do no wrong.

They have more capes than smoke for the left wing of white supremacy

A black web dot com

How bout this...

This might sound wild...

How about you go WATCH buckbreaking.. ya know, the topic of this thread

You're not gonna do that tho right? Because then you couldn't be so gullible and naive. Its easier this way

lol fam I watch all sorts of shit all the time and its always been my intention to watch this film even if I dont agree with the premise. Unlike some of yall im actually open to learning new things and not being so deadlocked in my world view unwilling to change.

Try it sometime

lol fam I watch all sorts of shit all the time and its always been my intention to watch this film even if I dont agree with the premise. Unlike some of yall im actually open to learning new things and not being so deadlocked in my world view unwilling to change.

Try it sometime
So watch it and burn your cape

All this pushback is ignorant af

Nobody is lying

Try it sometime

Fam

is this your first time hearing about black men and women being buck broken by white folks and other groups of people?

I had to consider it since once this topic was brought up these deniers and naysayers won't or haven't seen the film nor read on this matter all they do is defend these anti black LGBT groups.

So we really don't have historians on this site. I thought twitter and reddit was back

Anyone with a brain knew black men and women and the children were being buck broken. They had farms to do this very thing.

Fam knock it off.

View attachment 549145

Fam,

What would be the purpose of the LGBT community pushing this agenda on to kids? Black kids at that? Why is this so pushed onto black kids?

What do you think the end goal is?

Back