Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

Theres industry plants all over the place... you take issue with the gay one tho
I expect yall to play dumb because that's the routine here when it comes to white supremacy but I'm not wrong

Keep pretending him exploding out of the closet with over the top controversial imagery after being a "1 hit wonder" was an accident and not orchestrated

I can't imagine being so naive all the time

I expect yall to play dumb because that's the routine here when it comes to white supremacy but I'm not wrong

Keep pretending him exploding out of the closet with over the top controversial imagery after being a "1 hit wonder" was an accident and not orchestrated

I can't imagine being so naive all the time

I find it hilarious that folks like you that feel like theres some kinda agenda give him more publicity and attention with your fake outrage than the few people that actually fuck with his music. Good job bro lol

I find it hilarious that folks like you that feel like theres some kinda agenda give him more publicity and attention with your fake outrage than the few people that actually fuck with his music. Good job bro lol
You're arguing with me that buck breaking isn't happening in the buck breaking thread..like.. the naivete in you is astonishing..lol

According to you there's never ever anything going on and things are the way they are just cuz 🤷🏽‍♂️

You're arguing with me that buck breaking isn't happening in the buck breaking thread..like.. the naivete in you is astonishing..lol

According to you there's never ever anything going on and things are the way they are just cuz 🤷🏽‍♂️

Aint an ounce of nuance in your fuckin body so im not surprised one bit thats how you feel bro

*shrugs*

Aint an ounce of nuance in your fuckin body so im not surprised one bit thats how you feel bro

*shrugs*
How do you understand white supremacy is a thing but then proceed to deny most claims of it consistently? Why do you pretend everything is cool and "nothing to see here" at every turn b?

Are whites not capable of things i accuse them of?

How do you understand white supremacy is a thing but then proceed to deny most claims of it consistently? Why do you pretend everything is cool and "nothing to see here" at every turn b?

Are whites not capable of things i accuse them of?

we both agree that white supremacy is an issue and it needs to be addressed.

I feel like your you equate queerness with white supremacy tho...

dude is just gay and a rapper..who is black and got a hit song. that dont make it a fuckin conspiracy to corrupt the kids lol

I know for a fact that buck breaking exists in a modern context.

Everytime a white owned establishment targets a black man to make an example of him as a show of force to other black men and women, that is buck breaking.

Firing black men without good reason, executing black men without due process, disgracing a black man's reputation without evidence. These are all examples of modern buck breaking designed to let everyone else know 'if it can happen to him, it can happen to you'.

The unfortunate part about it is when black people deny what's happening in front of them and pretend it's incidental and not institutional. The realistic black woman knows that the alpha black male has every intention on protecting and providing for her, either personally or professionally. But the disillusioned black woman doesn't realize that no other man of any other race has a vested interest in her survival. She really thinks non-black people are just going to get rid of black men and let black women skip into the sunset. No sweetheart, they hate you too. But your natural femininity is not an immediate threat to them.

Dr. Frances Cress-Welsing described it as fear of genetic annihilation but it's also fear of economic annihilation, fear of social annihilation, and the annihilation of every privilege their murderous, vile, treacherous ancestors afforded them. That is the end goal, threat extermination and self preservation.

Yea.....he killed it with this post.
It fits in so many areas but people can’t see it and depending on if they like them or not....refuse to acknowledge it or imply it’s ok to do.

It’s clear that it has taken hold and root to quite a few people.....sadly....they still need proof that it actually exists.

How do you tell a lion who’s whole life, he was raised in a cage. How do you convince him , he’s king of the jungle in the wild?

I hope we take our rightful place at some point and see their tactics for what they are.

I know for a fact that buck breaking exists in a modern context.

Everytime a white owned establishment targets a black man to make an example of him as a show of force to other black men and women, that is buck breaking.

Firing black men without good reason, executing black men without due process, disgracing a black man's reputation without evidence. These are all examples of modern buck breaking designed to let everyone else know 'if it can happen to him, it can happen to you'.

The unfortunate part about it is when black people deny what's happening in front of them and pretend it's incidental and not institutional. The realistic black woman knows that the alpha black male has every intention on protecting and providing for her, either personally or professionally. But the disillusioned black woman doesn't realize that no other man of any other race has a vested interest in her survival. She really thinks non-black people are just going to get rid of black men and let black women skip into the sunset. No sweetheart, they hate you too. But your natural femininity is not an immediate threat to them.

Dr. Frances Cress-Welsing described it as fear of genetic annihilation but it's also fear of economic annihilation, fear of social annihilation, and the annihilation of every privilege their murderous, vile, treacherous ancestors afforded them. That is the end goal, threat extermination and self preservation.

Wack post

How we in a thread about white slavers rapin' black men and its somehow black women's fault

Odd thing is that people can identify that there are a lot of racist white practices that exists, but it’s difficult to speak up about them in real time. It’s sort of like when people were brave enough to tell you that driving while black was a thing or police officers were known no to slip drugs in peoples cars...but didn’t want to acknowledge it then, but acknowledge that it was a thing in later down the line. By that time it’s too late.

I think one thing that people don’t really give black men dignity of acknowledging? That your own mortality is on full display, it’s rough to embrace.

That’s why so many people are taking a liking to Kwame Brown. To live in a world that hates you and goes out of its way to marginalize and reduce you is rough. It’s tough and mind numbing when you think about it.

NAH.

If we agree that white supremacy exists meaning, we agree there are white people out there with a pro white/anti black agenda then we cannot be dismissive of ALL its forms. Homosexual sex is non procreative sex, so why wouldn't white supremacists push that on to black people, the same people they already don't want reproducing ?

Again you failed science. Has more gay people lead to less straight people making babies? How many lesbians you seen with kids bro. They have sperm banks you really think our population is in danger because somehow it’s gonna be so many gay people that star aight people are just gonna stop having babies? Cmon bro that ain’t logical at all. Literally no history of it ever

Back