Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

I'm done responding to those two anti-Black trolls.

@Allah_U_Akbar @5th Letter @Disanthrope @DOS_patos @BrotherZ @RandomNegro
@Kzzl

Which is more dangerous to Black manhood? The prison industrial complex or the feminization/emasculating of Black males?

Also, in your opinion, what are the differences between the effeminate Black male and the emasculated black male?

Keeping black people out of prison is a higher priority in my first thought, so I say the prison industrial complex is more dangerous.
But that question sounds like it requires more time than I have to do it justice.

An effeminate male does not dictate that a male is weak or incapable.
Whether it be a male that crossdresses like Hoover...
Or a male that does full blown homo shit like Spartans...
A feminized male can still fight, lead, and conquer with the best.

Emasculated is different, it impressions that the male was somebody's victim.
Be it means of coercion, manipulation, trauma, castration, and etc...
That male was dominated by an opposing force.
A person less fortunate will end up compromised to say the least or broken at worst.
Such people are not ideal on the field when you're competing to win.

Last edited:

@Kzzl

Which is more dangerous to Black manhood? The prison industrial complex or the feminization/emasculating of Black males?

Also, in your opinion, what are the differences between the effeminate Black male and the emasculated black male?

To answer yo questions directly
Prison complex. Sissys and weakminded men.

Prison don't discriminate which black men it gets, we all targets if they don't manage to kill us first. I can't speak on the system itself since I never been, don't personally know anyone that's been and I haven't done much research on it but the fact remains, once they get yo ass, its an uphill battle.

Effeminate men sound like a bunch of sissys to me. I don't associate all gay men as sissys but I have met a few supposedly straight men that acted like them tho. Emasculated men seem like a bunch of niggas that never got into a fight and don't know when its time to put some bass in they damn voice.

I may catch some heat for this one but this just my opinion. None of this is the core issue we as black men need to focus on though. I believe every man should take of the family he creates, provide them with love and affection, give them the tools to survive this fucked up world and live long enough to see the fruit of his labor.

I don't care what a man does before he either marries or have kids but once he does that he needs to settle down and protect his investment. Stay out of jail, Stay loyal to yo wife, raise yo damn kids and be there for them till you can't anymore.

I wanted to see the doc cause I wanted to see how Buck Breaking could have contributed to our downward spiral.

This is all just from my POV, so don't @me for my ignorance.

Keeping black people out of prison is a higher priority in my first thought, so I say the prison industrial complex is more dangerous.
But that question sounds like it requires more time than I have to do it justice.

An effeminate male does not dictate that a male is weak or incapable.
Whether it be a male that crossdresses like Hoover...
Or a male that does full blown homo shit like Spartans...
A feminized male can still fight, lead, and conquer with the best.

Emasculated is different, it impressions that the male was somebody's victim.
Be it means of coercion, manipulation, trauma, castration, and etc...
That male was dominated by an opposing force.
A person less fortunate will end up compromised to say the least or broken at worst.
Such people are not ideal on the field when you're competing to win.
Very well said ??

@Kzzl

had some time to think about this.

to emasculate a male is breaking him down slowly....eventually making him dependant on someone else for everything. but hes still a man and able to reproduce. but an feminine man.....i dont know what woman wants a feminine man...or is even attracted to that type dude. but then again...they are easy to control as well...so they are usually targets for the boss bitch type chicks so they can run over him.

they are both controlled and ran over but one takes on traits of a female.

the prison thing.....it breed toxic masculinity. and the absence of the normal dudes before they go ...is felt in the black community. yet when they come out....more times than not...its a grown man who has a hard time speaking to women and carrying himself in society. but most are still attracted to women and able to reproduce and with good rehab can raise a son to not make the same mistakes.

this is a very interesting question that can be a great thread.

Back