Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

that man got embarrassed online by someone he consider a friend offline exposing her lack of respect for him and black men in general. that Relationship was meant for this thread.

ultimately I believe both of their hearts in the right place
Oh i see. @Hellczar is just a heartbroken parrot... lol

I'm done responding to those two anti-Black trolls.

@Allah_U_Akbar @5th Letter @Disanthrope @DOS_patos @BrotherZ @RandomNegro
@Kzzl

Which is more dangerous to Black manhood? The prison industrial complex or the feminization/emasculating of Black males?

Also, in your opinion, what are the differences between the effeminate Black male and the emasculated black male?
I actually think the prison industrial complex is more dangerous to black manhood.
I know that’s probably not the popular opinion.

I'm done responding to those two anti-Black trolls.

@Allah_U_Akbar @5th Letter @Disanthrope @DOS_patos @BrotherZ @RandomNegro
@Kzzl

Which is more dangerous to Black manhood? The prison industrial complex or the feminization/emasculating of Black males?

Also, in your opinion, what are the differences between the effeminate Black male and the emasculated black male?

Definitely the latter because if we were on point then they wouldn't be able to mass incarcerate us just willy nilly.

Another example of the buck breaking is over the past few hours I've been watching sports talk channels like Fox Sports and ESPN and I've yet to see one mention of Chad Wheerler and his abuse of a black woman.

Which leads to my next point. You cant lose the divesters and swirlers who are dedicated to their hunt for a white man. Which is their business. However its glaring how many commercials are on TV with an interracial couple.....Black wife white husband.

Back to my main point, you can't allow for wall to wall news coverage of a white man and allow him to become the face of domestic violence. However they will dump on Floyd Mayweather, Antonio Brown, Ray Rice......but Kristaps Porzingas, Josh Brown, Rodnis Kurucs can escape critique.

So in the end?? The game is the game

Czar got good intentionS, he a good person

Ditto for Race, she a soldier

@Allah_U_Akbar pls go back to the candy shop and post rape erotica

:huh4:

Fam.... A female (FEMALE) poster requesting “rape erotica “ (whatever the fuck that is)????
Had no idea she was into that kinda shit.

I’m sure there’s websites that can satisfy her craving, though.

I can’t help her. Sorry.

:huh4:

Fam.... A female (FEMALE) poster requesting “rape erotica “ (whatever the fuck that is)????
Had no idea she was into that kinda shit.

I’m sure there’s websites that can satisfy her craving, though.

I can’t help her. Sorry.

i wasnt requesting shit

i was saying take your ass back to the crevices and creases of abw and post bullshit.

again, general pop is not for you. theres enough morons as is

Both are detriment factors in destroying us but by far the feminization/emasculating of Black males is more dangerous. It's starts early and prison is more avoidable than propaganda and subliminal messaging

The emasculating of the black men can start 10 to 12 years before they're eligible to go to prison
The reason I compare the two is because indoctrination through media and socialization play a big part.

In the 70s-early 2000a it was made "cool" to shoot other black men, pimp black women, sell drugs, and brag about the very things that would give you prison time.

Now, it's being made popular to be androgynous, metrosexual, and feminine in fashion/speech/behavior.

Through the music, television and social media, and using black women as the ignition for it. Tell the women to praise thugs, more men aspire to thug behavior. Tell the women to praise gayness, more men aspire to behavior typically associated with being gay, even if they themselves are not gay.

once upon a time i believed “buck breaking” did occur but could not find proof or historical testimonies surrounding the practice.

i was going to write about it in a paper for school years ago but didnt find much on it.

however, i do remember reading this from an historian on the alleged practice:

also noted in the National Library of Medicine: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22175097/

There were also eyewitness accounts in the islands during slavery, which some has been stated to be part of the reason homosexuality is not tolerated across the Caribbean.

Last edited:
The reason I compare the two is because indoctrination through media and socialization play a big part.

In the 70s-early 2000a it was made "cool" to shoot other black men, pimp black women, sell drugs, and brag about the very things that would give you prison time.

Now, it's being made popular to be androgynous, metrosexual, and feminine in fashion/speech/behavior.

Through the music, television and social media, and using black women as the ignition for it. Tell the women to praise thugs, more men aspire to thug behavior. Tell the women to praise gayness, more men aspire to behavior typically associated with being gay, even if they themselves are not gay.
That's a dope parallel

No lies detected

Back