Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

Aye it is. As a child I found my uncle's gun and put it to my head about to pull the trigger but my uncle came in right before I pulled it. And you want to know why I was about to do that? Its because I seen it on cartoons. Impreshionable

wait... what?

That I ain't built like a bag of pinto beans like you. I still can't understand how you have a child. Either your bm looks like a gila monster or she was desperate either way she lost by getting pregnant by you

hes not built like a bag of pinot beans??????

and hes BM is attractive. ive seen her

I didn't want to off myself but I seen cartoons do it and not die. I thought that I could do that shit too but my uncle came in the room and snatched the gun before I pulled the trigger

what cartoon has someone putting a gun to their head??

Link doesn't work

Try this and read the comments.

iu

After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the '90s by Marshall Kirk (1989-05-26)

Jordan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book
Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2016
Verified Purchase
Wow....the manifesto to the LGBT movement and how America has been brainwashed by the LGBT community.
63 people found this helpful

Bruce A. Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't like what the book does but it is a great ...
Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2017
Verified Purchase
I don't like what the book does but it is a great warning about the methods used by many groups.
27 people found this helpful

Don

4.0 out of 5 stars reading
Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2019
Verified Purchase
Interesting.

Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars LGBTQ playbook
Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2017
Verified Purchase
Great read to help understand the LGBTQ thought process. It is not an accurate assessment of how all followers of Christ think but it provides a way for us to begin to dismantle the lies that have plaqued both communities
12 people found this helpful

default._CR0,0,1024,1024_SX48_.png

DM Taylor
5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative
Reviewed in Canada on March 16, 2013
Verified Purchase
A very informative book. It was boldly presented and did not pull any punches. A very clear strategy is laid out and presented.
Report abuse

Anti gay niggas love talking about gay niggas.

as much as non gay people defending gays. must suck fighting for a cause you reap no direct benefit from

even have a black woman in here so loyal to the gay brand - she mocked another black woman who's smarter than everyone posting here

if you need a definition of what masculinity is and you're a grown ass man? dont get it from a message board

EVERYONE in the black community benefits from masculine black men - its laughable that there is some type of dispute regarding this

i'll check out the doc when it comes out

corey acted like the type women he likes to make fun of with zo recently, he aint worth defending

Anyone out there came across that manifesto written by "Michael Swift" back in the 80's that was supposed to be satire??

Sounds like it was written by satan himself.

That I ain't built like a bag of pinto beans like you. I still can't understand how you have a child. Either your bm looks like a gila monster or she was desperate either way she lost by getting pregnant by you

Nigga you 61 on a forum with no kids and no wife. You tried to kill yourself as a child and by where you at and how you post you shoulda finished it. Like nigga why you here you ain’t even procreate and you had 40 years to do it. I’ll apologize if you were born sterile but I would thank God you ain’t reproduce. Son could been like Thor or IC refugee.

as much as non gay people defending gays. must suck fighting for a cause you reap no direct benefit from

even have a black woman in here so loyal to the gay brand - she mocked another black woman who's smarter than everyone posting here

if you need a definition of what masculinity is and you're a grown ass man? dont get it from a message board

EVERYONE in the black community benefits from masculine black men - its laughable that there is some type of dispute regarding this

i'll check out the doc when it comes out

corey acted like the type women he likes to make fun of with zo recently, he aint worth defending

Where is the masculine black man attacked? Their isn’t an attack. You act like niggas getting shunned for playing sports or having dap or being in a fraternity. The reason why I think yall are looking to be victims with this. But everytime a black man gets called out for saying a slur or being misogynistic or even get attacked on Twitter yall turn it into a conspiracy. Black people have it harder no matter what group we are in men women trans straight etc. We need a unified front to fight. But with this mindset that gay black men and women are pawns in a game against straight black men is extremely divisive and false. How are we to be leaders when you don’t even look at your teammates as teammates. Then niggas want to be coddled when they have to look up information because they got screamed on. Y’all big up masculinity but are extreme sensitive when you ain’t the center of attention.

you know whats weird? you are even asking 'where is the masculine black man being attacked'

noone looking to be a victim, no conspiracies, not seeking attention or even being divisive - simply pointing out the obvious. if you dont see it cool, the rest of us do.

we live in a modern society that champions that lifestyle - THEY need to stop playing the victim role and stop the need to be coddled.

the black community has problems - straight black men are not the only ones. certain black women and black gays unite to act like we are.

Back