Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

Odd thing is that people can identify that there are a lot of racist white practices that exists, but it’s difficult to speak up about them in real time. It’s sort of like when people were brave enough to tell you that driving while black was a thing or police officers were known no to slip drugs in peoples cars...but didn’t want to acknowledge it then, but acknowledge that it was a thing in later down the line. By that time it’s too late.

I think one thing that people don’t really give black men dignity of acknowledging? That your own mortality is on full display, it’s rough to embrace.

That’s why so many people are taking a liking to Kwame Brown. To live in a world that hates you and goes out of its way to marginalize and reduce you is rough. It’s tough and mind numbing when you think about it.
Yet,

Instead of seeing what he’s fighting against, they use his other beliefs to discredit him.

I said it before and will say it again.....white people got some black people on cruise control doing the work for them.

You're arguing with me that buck breaking isn't happening in the buck breaking thread..like.. the naivete in you is astonishing..lol

According to you there's never ever anything going on and things are the way they are just cuz 🤷🏽‍♂️

Because your only proof is gay black people? You ain’t exposing nobody for human trafficking black children or something actually important. You could be procreating but you have no kids so morally you in the same boat as the gays

Oh ok you're right. White people don't want to eliminate us by any means. You and Inori convinced me. There's no agendas whatsoever. White people aren't plotting anything against us. I forgot they been stopped doing that, my bad. Yall right, they're innocent

Lol if you think the plot is turn everybody gay so they won’t have kids you literally a stupid motherfucker man. No logic whatsoever

I think the real plot is to get us distracted with these silly arguments so we’re always looking out for the hidden agenda and missing the blatant ones.

All of this is nonsense and distraction.

“But who am I to judge I’m crooked as Vegas.”

I think the real plot is to get us distracted with these silly arguments so we’re always looking out for the hidden agenda and missing the blatant ones.

All of this is nonsense and distraction.

“But who am I to judge I’m crooked as Vegas.”
Also you're not trying to build and protect a strong black family or community so you don't have any fight in this other then to undermine those that are.

Last edited:
Is that far fetched?

On the anniversary of black wall street bombing negroes are denying the white man's capabilities huh?

Lol no we denying that everybody will turn gay because it’s literally never happened ever and gay people been here and yet the black race ain’t going nowhere

Also you're not trying to build and protect a strong black family or community so you don't have any fight in this other then to undermine those that are.
Am I not? I could have sworn I married a black woman and have black kids. Attend a black church that I am active in and a member of a black fraternity that supports the community?

I swear you niggas love to imagine you know people on here.

Tell us a bit more about yourself instead of hiding behind a screen name. I’ve posted a pic of my family and fraternity in the pic thread that others can vouch for.

Do you care to contribute a pic of your black family or should we just take your word for it?

Am I not? I could have sworn I married a black woman and have black kids. Attend a black church that I am active in and a member of a black fraternity that supports the community?

I swear you niggas love to imagine you know people on here.

Tell us a bit more about yourself instead of hiding behind a screen name. I’ve posted a pic of my family and fraternity in the pic thread that others can vouch for.

Do you care to contribute a pic of your black family or should we just take your word for it?
Boule boy stop it, not all skin folk kin folk you've been caping for dixiecrats since I've been on here so all that means nothing.

The white man stopping you from going to procreate fam? he got that much power over you?
Now you're making bad faith arguments

This isn't about me its about their INTENT

Now you're sitting up here essentially arguing with me that white people don't have negative intentions with us... wow

Back