Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

I clicked the link thinkin' it was free? Where you niggas watchin' it

Also the website isn't doin' the documentary any favours. "no1 documentary in the world" lmao not even a likkle website review

No names quoted. No names of interviewees. No names of historians who contributed.

I asked you why is the shit pushed onto black kids by the LGBT community....Black Kids

You talking about how you don't believe that there's an agenda when the shit is heavily pushed on black kids.

Fuck the grown ups, what about the shit being pushed on kids.

Playing dumb gotta the be the dumbest shit a person can do

You did not answer my question:

What would be the purpose of the LGBT community pushing this agenda on to kids? Black kids at that? Why is this so pushed onto black kids?

What do you think the end goal is

Ok since I have to be very clear here and yall seem to be missing the point I've been saying since day 1 in this thread.

1. I dont think the LGBT community is "pushing" queerness on kids
  2. I dont think they are pushing it specifically to BLACK kids
  3. Since I dont believe the two above statements.. I wouldnt know what the end goal is. Yall have said the end goal is to stop black folks from babies and have produced no evidence to prove what you stated. People(regardless of color) having been making babies since the dawn of time.. thats how we here. Guess what... theres been queer folks back then as well too. The human race still goes on...
  4. Bonus point.. If you see some gay/queer shit in a movie or tv show.. or even hear it in music... if you aint gay... that shit aint gonna interest you or "turn" you.. lol the fuk?

I thought I made myself clear.

I dont believe there is a agenda to make black folks gay or to stop them from reproducing.

People are gonna be and they gonna love who tf they want to. The insinuation that you can be brainwashed into loving or even fucking someone you aint even remotely attracted to in the first place seems ridiculous to me.

Something being promoted and influenced, pushed on kids wouldn't steer them towards that particular thing??

Fam, stop posting.

I'd rather look at your click reactions. The fuck is you silly in denial ass negros be talkin about

From Politics to vaccines to the LGBT to the police to deshaun watson or whatever, here's how it goes on ABW

Me: white people are doing this that and the 3rd against us

Yall: nuh uh!! No they're not!! Lets wait and see. Its not racism. Stop listening to Tariq. That's not happening, they wouldn't do that. NooooooooOooo
Then it’s me

Dos: we don’t need them. We can handle and build our own shit.

You niggas are so simple minded and dense, it's cringe. I am not arguing that wE GoN TuRnS gAy... I am fucking saying that the left wing white supremacist agenda is to influence the black masses to not engage in procreative sex as much as possible. That's what they want. That's my point

Nigga please

I clicked the link thinkin' it was free? Where you niggas watchin' it

Also the website isn't doin' the documentary any favours. "no1 documentary in the world" lmao not even a likkle website review

No names quoted. No names of interviewees. No names of historians who contributed.
Oh look its the cowardly foreigner defending white people again

Ok since I have to be very clear here and yall seem to be missing the point I've been saying since day 1 in this thread.

1. I dont think the LGBT community is "pushing" queerness on kids
  2. I dont think they are pushing it specifically to BLACK kids
  3. Since I dont believe the two above statements.. I wouldnt know what the end goal is. Yall have said the end goal is to stop black folks from babies and have produced no evidence to prove what you stated. People(regardless of color) having been making babies since the dawn of time.. thats how we here. Guess what... theres been queer folks back then as well too. The human race still goes on...
  4. Bonus point.. If you see some gay/queer shit in a movie or tv show.. or even hear it in music... if you aint gay... that shit aint gonna interest you or "turn" you.. lol the fuk?

Evidence??

Look up Eugenics, Look up what Margette Singalur and many other folks who wanted to exterminate the black race.

Fam, do you even know your own black history? Fam are you even black?

Transhumanism look that up.

Say fam, stop posting on topics you have very little knowledge on....there's ton of evidence that's out there for you to find and research on the stuff folks are in here saying.

You mentioned that you wanna learn about all sorts of things, but yet you have not even attempted to go and look up the very things that the posters in here have been saying...

You in here saying shit aint true, but it's tons of data and evidence to counter your whole " I don't believe it" ass stance. Cleanse that shit outta your mind fam

You aint trying to learn nothing...The shit is out there on what folks have been trying to do to the black race.

We've had this debate before. Advertising works for some things IMO... changing someones sexuality... nah.. I dont believe advertising is that powerful personally.

How many queer commercials or songs can you watch/listen to before you go gay dos? is it 50? 100?

View attachment 549168
See you keep deflecting by using the word "you"

This is about white people's agenda

This isn't about how we recieve their agenda, which you keep twisting it to be about

For you to say "i don't believe this" = whites wouldn't do that

They would. They are. Its not meant for adults but for the more impressionable and vulnerable black people

Back