Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

If that's true and the courts in Russia know, it might be bad for her.

They'll be like "You're intentionally breaking your own laws so we don't believe you gave shit about ours."

Its not in the sense of it being as cut and dry as he tried to make it seem in that post. In most places now it's the same as places thay have made weed legal in that if you have a vape cartridge with over a certain amount of THC oil on you then it's a problem. But in some places it's a misdemeanor and fine at most

Its not in the sense of it being as cut and dry as he tried to make it seem in that post. In most places now it's the same as places thay have made weed legal in that if you have a vape cartridge with over a certain amount of THC oil on you then it's a problem. But in some places it's a misdemeanor and fine at most

Yeah, I figured that's probably that. I don't expect a Russian court to apply that kinda nuance though. I'm not even sure what their end game here is.

POLITICO: Opinion | Take the Deal: Brittney Griner in Exchange for the ‘Merchant of Death’.

"riight"
Article done listed all the atrocities Bout did and came to the conclusion that we should still do the trade. Bruh…

Id be interested to see what the other folks locked up over there are in for.

Again tho... I hope all the folks that are locked over there for what we deem to be minor shit gets out.

Espionage and all that other shit is a different bag tho lol
I'm surprised the marine is there. I think Russia is on the restricted list of places military and govt people aren't supposed to go to.

What’s lost here is if the WNBA paid them livable wages, they wouldn’t have to take second Jobs overseas
What’s lost here is she got arrested for trying to smuggle weed so the whole she shouldn’t have been there in the first place angle is moot

Griner made 220k she didn’t need to be in Russia she chose to just like she chose to have the vape

1657319116833.png

GameSetMatch_001.webp

1657319565151.png

1657319733096.gif

Been meaning to address to address that dumb take
Lmao 220k being livable wages for a professional athlete in the US

first Uncle Sam comes for his
Then u also have to pay state taxes in every state u play games in
Then the agent /manager need their cut
Then u have the comprehensive expenses of being an athlete … medical, cost of recovery, trainer and etc….

now we get into living expenses

but I’ll stop here cuz the point has been made

Last edited:
Back