Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

I wish people would stop with the silly comparisons altogether honestly
They not gonna stop lol

Also anybody who has said anything about Griner, have they said anything about all the other ppl locked up abroad off of relative BS ever? Lol

Also ppl didn’t even know who she was at the beginning of the year sure are going out of their way to fight against the “injustice”

Reminds me of sha’carri Richardson when niggas got tight about the weed thing yet didn’t know the regulations, nor ever cared about track lol

They not gonna stop lol

Also anybody who has said anything about Griner, have they said anything about all the other ppl locked up abroad off of relative BS ever? Lol

Also ppl didn’t even know who she was at the beginning of the year sure are going out of their way to fight against the “injustice”

Reminds me of sha’carri Richardson when niggas got tight about the weed thing yet didn’t know the regulations, nor ever cared about track lol

Richardson hasnt exactly been lighting it up lately. Hope she start doing better

They not gonna stop lol

Is this a way of saying nobody cares until media told them too?

Is this a way of saying nobody cares until media told them too?

Nah ppl genuinely care

But ppl also only care because it’s the trendy thing to do or want to run with a narrative that’s not there because they want to fight against all “injustice”

Especially when it comes to black people

Especially especially when it comes to black women

Nah ppl genuinely care

But ppl also only care because it’s the trendy thing to do or want to run with a narrative that’s not there because they want to fight against all “injustice”

Especially when it comes to black people

Especially especially when it comes to black women

it's all relative.. imagine being locked up over there for years and word gets back to you that Griners folks on tv every single day talking about how the lack of media coverage is why she aint home.

Equal effort should be applied to folks locked up abroad "unreasonably" but we all know that aint how the world works. Folks with money and privilege operate by different rules and there are levels to it. Is it fair? Not at all but here we are

it's all relative.. imagine being locked up over there for years and word gets back to you that Griners folks on tv every single day talking about how the lack of media coverage is why she aint home.

Equal effort should be applied to folks locked up abroad "unreasonably" but we all know that aint how the world works. Folks with money and privilege operate by different rules and there are levels to it. Is it fair? Not at all but here we are
Man if I’m Joe Biden I’m telling griner’s people to take a number

It’s fucked up but SHE did this not the WNBA for “not paying enough”

I feel like it’s much harder to get somebody out for espionage than vape tho. Like that’s a much bigger issue

Back