Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

Because her case is bullshit. Meanwhile everyone is throwing her under the bus and saying, oh well. Like I said before, people don't see the game being played.

I don't think it's people not seeing the game being played. I think it's people taking out some weird angst towards her for the reason she was even over there to begin with and for some reason are now ok with a possible excessive punishment on some "that'll teach her a lesson" type shit which is weird as hell.

I don't think it's people not seeing the game being played. I think it's people taking out some weird angst towards her for the reason she was even over there to begin with and for some reason are now ok with a possible excessive punishment on some "that'll teach her a lesson" type shit which is weird as hell.
That's probably true. She's never been likable. But generally I don't like people locked up abroad on bullshit, even if they're garbage people.

:hahaha:

Someone bump the conspiracy theory thread. We got action.

Lets say its no war going on.

Her offense still carry a max of 10 years. Is that a lot in our eyes? Of course. Not sure why folks saying shes getting what she deserved or whatever else.

Its almost like folks want Murica to invade Russia and make them change their laws. Thats about as America as it gets lololol

Lets say its no war going on.

Her offense still carry a max of 10 years. Is that a lot in our eyes? Of course. Not sure why folks saying shes getting what she deserved or whatever else.

Its almost like folks want Murica to invade Russia and make them change their laws. Thats about as America as it gets lololol

Who has said that? Now what has been said is people saying she should be raped, that she deserves whatever sentence she gets, she's not deserving of empathy and she shouldn't be getting any support because "she broke their laws". Ironically saying "she gets what she deserves the law is the law" is also very American because that's a go to when people try to defend excessive punishment here too. As usual it's just selectively applied though.

That's probably true. She's never been likable. But generally I don't like people locked up abroad on bullshit, even if they're garbage people.

Her not being likeable should have no bearing on it but it clearly has influenced how people are viewing this because there's been a basic lack of simple empathy that's interesting to see. Along with a staggering level of hypocrisy as well

Who has said that? Now what has been said is people saying she should be raped, that she deserves whatever sentence she gets, she's not deserving of empathy and she shouldn't be getting any support because "she broke their laws". Ironically saying "she gets what she deserves the law is the law" is also very American because that's a go to when people try to defend excessive punishment here too. As usual it's just selectively applied though.

I know you didnt you use the excuse of "people saying" as if thats the line of thinking for most people. If I bust that out for everything yall would look at me side eye.

Dont matter how we feel about the crime she committed over there while it is small, its not here and you cant "fight" there. But Americans forcing their views on how things should/need to be on other folks is foolish and always will be.

Told judge she packed the vape “by accident”. Don’t believe I buy that. Everything you pack in your suitcase is intentional

I know you didnt you use the excuse of "people saying" as if thats the line of thinking for most people. If I bust that out for everything yall would look at me side eye.

Dont matter how we feel about the crime she committed over there while it is small, its not here and you cant "fight" there. But Americans forcing their views on how things should/need to be on other folks is foolish and always will be.

The "people say" are regarding comments being made directly in this thread. So there's a direct line to see exactly what comments have been made. And I never said that American views should be forced on any other country. All I'm saying and have been is the whole "the law is the law" is a pretty weak ass reasoning to be so amped up to see somebody punished excessively. And there's been alot of foul shit done to people, especially Black people, based on that mindset so that's interesting to see people give it such a strong endorsement. That's nothing to do with America and all to do the punishment not fitting the offense.

Are Americans in this instance forcing anything tho? Like people gonna voice they opinion but nobody trying to invade Russia.

Told judge she packed the vape “by accident”. Don’t believe I buy that. Everything you pack in your suitcase is intentional

If you fly multiple times every week (like she did) I don’t think it’s impossible to pack something on accident, but I doubt that something would be a vape

It's one nigga that said that dumbass shit about her being raped.

No one said she shouldn't be getting any support.

People, myself included lack empathy because she was moving foolishly.

When you're in your own country you can feel free to argue about laws, sentencing and policy. You can vote, protest allat. All of that goes out the window when you cross borders.

I don't like a lot of American policy and laws. As a Canadian what can I really do besides cry about it?

I'm not understanding how this is lost on some of you.

As usual tho you want it to be one way.

It's one nigga that said that dumbass shit about her being raped.

No one said she shouldn't be getting any support.

People, myself included lack empathy because she was moving foolishly.

When you're in your own country you can feel free to argue about laws, sentencing and policy. You can vote, protest allat. All of that goes out the window when you cross borders.

I don't like a lot of American policy and laws. As a Canadian what can I really do besides cry about it?

I'm not understanding how this is lost on some of you.

As usual tho you want it to be one way.

You know it's possible to say "She wasn't moving smart but facing all this over a vape is wild as hell." It doesn't have to be all or nothing and thats what some are treating it as. Like simply saying the punishment is excessive somehow means you want US soldiers planning an escape mission or some shit. Its not always one extreme or the other And that seems be lost of some of yall too.

If you fly multiple times every week (like she did) I don’t think it’s impossible to pack something on accident, but I doubt that something would be a vape
I'm not sure about that. By that time you should know exactly what's in your suitcase, carryon, or just in your pockets

You know it's possible to say "She wasn't moving smart but facing all this over a vape is wild as hell." It doesn't have to be all or nothing and thats what some are treating it as. Like simply saying the punishment is excessive somehow means you want US soldiers planning an escape mission or some shit. Its not always one extreme or the other And that seems be lost of some of yall too.

That doesn't change her outlook tho.
So you mad niggas in here aren't mad just for the sake of being mad?

Cause I don't think we're in here collectively criticising anyone for wanting her release. What's being criticized is people not being realistic about how that's going to happen

Why is it not okay to say "she fucked up. Tough break nigga"

Back