Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

Been meaning to address to address that dumb take
Lmao 220k being livable wages for a professional athlete in the US

first Uncle Sam comes for his
Then u also have to pay state taxes in every state u play games in
Then the agent /manager need their cut
Then u have the comprehensive expenses of being an athlete … medical, cost of recovery, trainer and etc….

now we get into living expenses

but I’ll stop here cuz the point has been made

Terrible take

Irrelevant to the point

How?

You and other clamoring for them to get paid more when they work a job that nobody support and should have folded a decade ago.

y’all bringing up money and the amount it takes to be an athlete. Don’t matter if they working a job that don’t make money

Practice squad nfl players make that money and they make it work even in a league that makes money.

Bottom line.

her and other WNBA deserving more money is stupid because they don’t when the league don’t make money.

I follow a few WNBA players and they don’t even promote their own league like they should but complain about money

How?

You and other clamoring for them to get paid more when they work a job that nobody support and should have folded a decade ago.

y’all bringing up money and the amount it takes to be an athlete. Don’t matter if they working a job that don’t make money

Show the post where I advocated for more money? You won't be able to because it's a point I never made. I'm simply stating that 220K for an athlete isn't the ticket yall think it is considering the out of pocket expenses that cones with being an athlete

Why are yall trying to make counter arguments to points that were never made?

Practice squad nfl players make that money and they make it work even in a league that makes money.
Lol they usually have other secondary jobs in the offseason

which is what Grinwr was doing in Russia

Thanks for making my point

Back