Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Breaking Bad - A Hindsight Discussion

prolly the wives...

my wife would have been very judgmental about everything i was doing, but when shit got thick, she woulda have been ride or die...

Which characters?

Walt and skylar specifically. I hated skylar for the longest but now I feel bad for her. Imagine having a teenage son with cerebral palsy, a husband with lung cancer, while also being pregnant with a child you didn’t intend to have. All at the same time. Don’t get me wrong she’s not totally innocent cause she fucked Ted, but the shit was brutal for her and it really didn’t have to be that way.

Initially I hoped Walt made it out at the end but rewatching it now dude let his ego and pride fuck up how he operated. He wanted to provide for his family but then put them in danger the deeper he went. Could’ve had a nice job at grey matter AND had his treatment paid for with no debt but his pride and history with Gretchen got in the way. Shit should’ve been checked at the door. But by then they had already killed 2 niggas so I guess there was no turning back.

This whole situation was avoidable.

Walt and skylar specifically. I hated skylar for the longest but now I feel bad for her. Imagine having a teenage son with cerebral palsy, a husband with lung cancer, while also being pregnant with a child you didn’t intend to have. All at the same time. Don’t get me wrong she’s not totally innocent cause she fucked Ted, but the shit was brutal for her and it really didn’t have to be that way.

Initially I hoped Walt made it out at the end but rewatching it now dude let his ego and pride fuck up how he operated. He wanted to provide for his family but then put them in danger the deeper he went. Could’ve had a nice job at grey matter AND had his treatment paid for with no debt but his pride and history with Gretchen got in the way. Shit should’ve been checked at the door. But by then they had already killed 2 niggas so I guess there was no turning back.

This whole situation was avoidable.
brah, i said this when the site was first created

Walter was the POS

but they was caping hard af for walt lol

When does Skylar become hateable cause 3 episodes in and I hate Jessie & her sister more.

it would be spoilery,but it's when the ball is really rolling and she talking that punk shit

In all actuality Skylar isn't bad ,but at the beginning she was a nagging wife

and later she's a hypocrite

I never hated her,but she's like a debbie downer for the action that takes place

Last edited:
She hasn't gotten that far.She is only in season 1

correction,I see she's in season 2 now

:wdf5:

tenor.gif

Back