Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Breaking Bad - A Hindsight Discussion

I've always felt sorry for Jesse until the last season. No matter what you can't do the shit you did and then turn into a snitch because you get a conscience. That dude wasn't admitting to Hank that he killed Gayle.

Remember when Jesse was up in arms because Emilio and his cousin Krazy-8 suspected him to be a snitch in the first episode of season 1 or so?

I wish they had Walt say "snitch" instead of "coward" in this scene instead, I think it would have burned more:

What? Honestly never really thought about it until the article mentioned the show not giving him meth users teeth
You right

I'm just messing with you

He was the only meth user with a dental plan apparently

In hindsight, the basic setup of the show is about a henpecked guy who gets it from all sides. He gets it from his wife, from his son, his students and his boss. But as the show progresses, I think you realize that Skyler is a very good partner to Walt, but he was not nearly as good a partner to her.
:dfbruh: lol @ skylar being a very good partner

At a certain point she’s got masked men breaking into her house. The saddest thing for me was when she gave in and helped him launder his money. But I wouldn’t change that. I still feel bad for Anna that she got the brunt of that. I don’t know what we could have done differently. If I could use a magic wand and change people’s reactions back in the day to Anna, I certainly would do that. She’s such a fine actress and smart and wonderful person, and she didn’t deserve any of that.

people that spew venom at the actual actors/actresses are fuckin nuts.

Skylar was a shit character/person tho. Doesnt mean the person playing the character should be harassed. People are fuckin weirdos

Back