Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Breaking Bad - A Hindsight Discussion

My fault

I was just trying to direct you to the thread where the discussion was happening instead of the random thread

I'll just be quiet next time

I be trying to watch the Saul show, you niggas better not ever say how good that shit is. Mike still the GOAT on there though
Saul is a good show

It doesn't have the school BB does but the writing, character development, story archs are top notch

tumblr_mrpl00FDyW1qkgh4go4_250.gif
tumblr_mrpl00FDyW1qkgh4go2_250.gif

tumblr_mrpl00FDyW1qkgh4go1_250.gif
tumblr_mrpl00FDyW1qkgh4go3_250.gif

Didn't watch the show until AMC ran a marathon a few years ago leading up to the last season.

It's a good show, but not as good as everyone's hyping it up to be.

It was mediocre until Gus, Mike, and Saul came into the picture.

After Gus died, the show kinda went downhill.

I checked out on better call Saul at the beginning of season 2. Just didn’t hold my interest. I didn’t even really care for Saul on breaking bad. Should’ve gave the spin-off to mike’s character

Bruh, I've been saying this for the longest and niggas called me a hater for it.

That show is garbage without Mike.

Didn't watch the show until AMC ran a marathon a few years ago leading up to the last season.

It's a good show, but not as good as everyone's hyping it up to be.

It was mediocre until Gus, Mike, and Saul came into the picture.

After Gus died, the show kinda went downhill.

BB or BCS?

I'm guessing he mean BB since Gus not dead on Saul

every post i've seen from people who dont like BB or BCS outside of action pieces, I've found to be people who like their hands held during the experience and only find excitement if gunplay is involved.

I will admit, BCS is an extremely slow burn, but it has a bunch of layers to it that unfold rather nicely.

BB starts off with a dude in the desert with a gun in his underwear recording a confession tape for his wife for crying out loud. The ride doesnt stop until the series finale.

Like, if you dont think the shit with Gayle was dope, then idk what to tell you.

Back