COMMUNITY Brawlhala (Come catch these hands)

Yea that shit was wild, that boy @Ironman finally came through and played wit us. Had to let him feel the wrath of WuShang and Ada a couple times.

We gotta set a time for next time so everybody else can join in. We were still missin @Busta Carmichael @Lou_Cypher @Lurkristocrat @BDP and @MorganFreemanKing all got this shit too. @MorganFreemanKing i dont know about the cross play but ill find out

Yea that shit was wild, that boy @Ironman finally came through and played wit us. Had to let him feel the wrath of WuShang and Ada a couple times.

We gotta set a time for next time so everybody else can join in. We were still missin @Busta Carmichael @Lou_Cypher @Lurkristocrat @BDP and @MorganFreemanKing all got this shit too. @MorganFreemanKing i dont know about the cross play but ill find out
Was there a setting blocked so I couldn't use certain characters or is it based on who we have bought already?

Was there a setting blocked so I couldn't use certain characters or is it based on who we have bought already?

I mean you know the characters rotate out every week. So if theres a character you using and you not able to use him any more then it mean he not in available for free anymore. So thats when u gotta buy em wit your coins.

That blind pick shit was confusing to me, was the first time I ever saw it and I thought that it meant everybody was picking random characters but hell nah.. that shit means that the people who can do it get to pick their characters without you seeing who they chose. So basically you dont get to prepare for who they chose.

I mean you know the characters rotate out every week. So if theres a character you using and you not able to use him any more then it mean he not in available for free anymore. So thats when u gotta buy em wit your coins.

That blind pick shit was confusing to me, was the first time I ever saw it and I thought that it meant everybody was picking random characters but hell nah.. that shit means that the people who can do it get to pick their characters without you seeing who they chose. So basically you dont get to prepare for who they chose.
Oh wait hold up that blind pick shit wasn't random?? Well damn
I used Bordivar cause he's one of the only people I've unlocked. It takes forever to buy characters lol. I admit I was starting to like the Wu shu dude when he was available but he's the 5400 so I'm like I'll wait and save up lol.

Oh wait hold up that blind pick shit wasn't random?? Well damn
I used Bordivar cause he's one of the only people I've unlocked. It takes forever to buy characters lol. I admit I was starting to like the Wu shu dude when he was available but he's the 5400 so I'm like I'll wait and save up lol.

I was doing that too...

then I saw the Founders Pack is only 20 bucks...

you get all the characters plus any new ones they add....

so I just went on ahead and bought it...Thats the best way to go IMO

Reactions: MorganFreemanKing
I was doing that too...

then I saw the Founders Pack is only 20 bucks...

you get all the characters plus any new ones they add....

so I just went on ahead and bought it...Thats the best way to go IMO
Hmm.....I was trying to avoid any real cash but if it's just 20 I may do that. Do you get any of those special colored gear too?

That shit was crazy the other night. Jamel funny as shit bruh....I was dying....

I wrecked y'all with terros that last match too... Lol

Sidenote yall ever played Broforce? A game that takes it back to the days of manly manliness of 80s violence lol

One of my favorite games. Me and my brothers beat that shit. The parodies are hilarious. Neo and Blade were my favorite