Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Brawlhala (Come catch these hands)

I have a confession. I'm a noob ass nigga. I'm good but I I can be better. How do you unlock people on the game?

Just through playing

do those daily task that want you to play as certain characters. You get 300 coins if you complete it and its a new one everyday. This also gives u a chance to experience different characters and u might find yourself rolling w/ someone other than Val.

You can also buy coins using transactions then use that to buy characters or just buy all of them for like 20 bucks i think it is. If u do that then u have access to future ones too

Me personally I've unlocked everybody I wanted without paying.

Just through playing

do those daily task that want you to play as certain characters. You get 300 coins if you complete it and its a new one everyday. This also gives u a chance to experience different characters and u might find yourself rolling w/ someone other than Val.

You can also buy coins using transactions then use that to buy characters or just buy all of them for like 20 bucks i think it is. If u do that then u have access to future ones too

Me personally I've unlocked everybody I wanted without paying.
Thanks man.

this the list:

PS4

1/2 - K1ng_Of_Klubs
BDP - el_chico_chevere
Beta - RiotheGOAT
Hustletown - KingE0522
Knownreasonforpeace - ochojames
Mooney - calvj40
TonyDubbz - DubbzADamnFool

Nintendo Switch
TonyDubbz - Carolinakid910

Still gets play. It's a platform fighter like Smash but thats where the similarities stop. Its free to play so its accessible. Microtransactions for certain things tho

Still gets play. It's a platform fighter like Smash but thats where the similarities stop. Its free to play so its accessible. Microtransactions for certain things tho

I like that you can get around the microtransactions just by playing

at one point i hadnt spent a dime on the game but i had almost all the characters just through grinding up my lil coins

now they got a shitload more ppl on there tho.. so I got work to do

I've never even seen this. Is it fun and still being played. I was looking for something multiplayer to jump into.

Hell yea, they got a real active community and they've just added a league too where some of the best players actually play in global tournaments for real money/prizes.

Still waiting for your Chinese food suggestions in Maryland fam. Enjoy the day off Champ
Hit up aloha on N Charles for the sushi....

And a spot called be-one on Maryland... It's Korean bbq, which is way better imo.

We got some crazy Thai shit Poppin too....I forgot the name of the spot

Hell yea, they got a real active community and they've just added a league too where some of the best players actually play in global tournaments for real money/prizes.
Damn you gotta pay for the dlc characters..... I'm bout to run a few games soon as my son get in the house.... It's been a minute too, I know I'm finna get dragged

Damn you gotta pay for the dlc characters..... I'm bout to run a few games soon as my son get in the house.... It's been a minute too, I know I'm finna get dragged

Nah man i thought iwas bout to get dragged last time i played but I was still doing good running my mains

How much? I might check this out today. I been wanting to play a decent Smash style game.

Just played three games to see if I still had it.

Got stomped the first, came in third in the next, then won my last match...

Jumping on battlefield now.... But imma come back to this later

Nah man i thought iwas bout to get dragged last time i played but I was still doing good running my mains
I was using Toros that bull nigga, soon as I saw they was putting me on that stage where everything was just the one straight level...I was like.. Bet.... I'm bout to crush these niggaz 🤣🤣

Back