Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Brawlhala (Come catch these hands)

TonyDubbz

Legion of Trill | Keep god in ya life, fuck nigga
Brawlhalla_604x423.jpg

Its a free to play game in the PS Store (Not sure if its free on xbox).

Its also on PC and will have cross play sometime later this year.

If you ever fucked with smash bros on Nintendo then the game is just like that, just different characters..

We been getting pretty deep on this on the ps4 side.

I usually play with @King Du and @Black_Samson and @Mightyisamight / Trollio & @Beta plays too so we already got us a squad it look like.

So yea if you on ps4 and you lookin for something new & dope to play then check this shit out.

Damn that was quick and I already got jamel as a friend so that's good. That nigga still on that dying light lol

Brawlhalla_604x423.jpg

Its a free to play game in the PS Store (Not sure if its free on xbox).

Its also on PC and will have cross play sometime later this year.

If you ever fucked with smash bros on Nintendo then the game is just like that, just different characters..

We been getting pretty deep on this on the ps4 side.

I usually play with @King Du and @Black_Samson and @Mightyisamight / Trollio & @Beta plays too so we already got us a squad it look like.

So yea if you on ps4 and you lookin for something new & dope to play then check this shit out.

Fucking dope! i love Super Smash Bros. I get off work here in like 3 hours, ill download soon as i get home and once its done if yall are on ill join the party!

If any of you don't have my ps4 gamer tag.. .

It's the same name I use all over the internet

dusouljah

Played for a bit last night. I'm probably the best player in the game already. Think my favorite so far is sentinal. That yukimo or whatever her name is is pretty dope too.

I had taken a break from video games for a while other than playing with my son. But this PUBG got me back on it.

With that said...xbox 1 gang

tumblr_m94t4sTfcB1rqdit9o1_400.gif

You don't wanna see me on a flat platform with terros....

I'll have like 15ko's outta no where

Is trollio/AlmightyWon on this site? Someone @ him. Fool was talking mad shit he about to feel the wrath of god once i get off work.

Sidenote yall ever played Broforce? A game that takes it back to the days of manly manliness of 80s violence lol

Last edited:
Downloaded it... not to sure on it. Bit weak in terms of combos etc.

Triangle and Circle do the same exact attacks. Shits dumb.

Ill be button mashing and instead of attacking right, my character will attack diagonally to the upper right, completely missing everyone. Shit piss me off.

Yea I only had two battles, first one I uppercutted off the ledge cus some dude was same guy as me and I thought I was him lol.

Was expecting to be able to grabetc like smash bros, I see the comparison but it ain’t to that level.

Back